cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account have been suspended?

mhkcho
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Logged into my account today after I couldn't make any calls in the afternoon.

Pre-pay information was deleted, and because my account wasn't paid, my account has been suspended.

After going through the re-activating process, I still can't make phone calls.

Also need to buy 1GB US roaming, but can't purchase that either.

Anyone know what's happening?

Thank you

6 REPLIES 6

@mhkcho @bucka 

There has been issue with voice for some customers, it is supposinngly resolved

Please try to 

1.reboot your phone 

2. reseat your sim card 

3. click Reset all networks

if nothing works, please open a ticket with PM support 

1. Please open ticket via Chatbot (need access to My Account): At https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Submit a ticket", then click "Contact Us", Then click "Other", then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

2. If you have trouble with Chatbot or you don't have access to My Account: Private message CS Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

mhkcho

it is still inactive...and whenever i try to pay to "reactivate" my account, that payment doesn't go through and goes to "available funding"

DDM69
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Exactly the same issue here. I’m so annoyed that they can’t resolve this.

cellphoneuser1
Mayor / Maire

@mhkcho Is the plan active again?  Earlier, there was a network issue. Look in the Announcement board for details.

mhkcho

what do we even do..... how do we resolve this

bucka
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My autopay info was not deleted and I have the same issue of a suspended account and unable to make calls - it won't let me select reactivate on the suspended message.

Need Help? Let's chat.