cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account gets locked when I try to reset password / Cannot login/ Where is customer service?

haseeb288
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am unable to login into my account, If I try it twice it locks me out. If i try to ask for password reset it locks my account. If I ask for customer service it sends me to these communities. If I call *611 there is no option of a live customer agent.

8 REPLIES 8

@haseeb288 

Wait times for moderator assistance have been averaging about an hour lately but can be as quick as 10 minutes. Monitoring your private message box and responding  promptly will greatly speed up service times.

haseeb288

Getting a customer service should by no means be considered as some 'premium service'. 

haseeb288

Yes, thanks I got their reply. I have replied them back.

@haseeb288 wrote:

I have submitted the ticket but have not received a response yet. 

Do it again because it shouldn't take 4 days.  You're speaking to customers here. We can't help with this.

haseeb288

I have submitted the ticket but have not received a response yet. 

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@haseeb288 wrote:

I am unable to login into my account, If I try it twice it locks me out. If i try to ask for password reset it locks my account. If I ask for customer service it sends me to these communities. If I call *611 there is no option of a live customer agent.

@haseeb288 

Are you a current customer or have you been suspended for any amount of time?

If you are a current customer and/or suspended within 90 days than try a different browser after waiting an hour...you may have locked up your account for the time being.

Try again. Use the Forgot your password option. If that is not working only Moderators can get you back into your account (methods already provided).

If you have been suspended for over 90 days than your account and phone number and any available funds, or rewards are gone, sorry if that is the case.

You would need a new SIM to activate a new account.

BlueB
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@haseeb288 

Welcome to the Public Mobile Community!  🙂

As I'm sure you're aware, Public Mobile is a budget provider (owned by Telus, but their really budget version).  To save costs, there is no regular "human" customer service.  Instead, they have a Community like this where we help each other out!

If you're locked out, try waiting an hour, then clearing your browser cache and/or try a Private/Incognito session.  If you want to reach actual staff, you need to message a Moderator, either through a ticket via the SIMon chatbot (chat bubble, lower-right corner) or click here.  They will need to authenticate you before helping, but they're the staff on here.

If you find yourself needing a live customer service agent via phone or some other "premium" type service, another provider may be better suited for you.

Goodluck!  🙂

Anonymous
Not applicable

Only one way to solve your issue , explanation to customer service by Moderator Team

and the are nice service Team the will help you 100%.

you have to Submit a ticket to customer service by Moderator Team,

Here’s how to contact customer service by Moderator Team,

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click HERE to get started.
  • or you can send a private message to Moderator Team  by Click HERE
  • You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

• please include in your message,
  • your account number,
  • your phone number,
  • your account 4 digit pin,
  • explanation to them nice Team and nice service.

Good Luck

Need Help? Let's chat.