cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account deactivation following change of address

tresor
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I recently moved and my automated payment didn't go through. Now my account is deactivated. I cannot reactivate my account without changing my address in profile and I cannot change my address in profile without reactivating my account (the option is greyed out).

I updated the postal code of my registered payment method but it doesn't seem to be enough, the payment still doesn't go through. It seems that I need to update my billing address in my profile but as I said that option is greyed out.

There's no problem with my credit card as I made the change of address there and have been using it successfully for other payments since.

Any help appreciated,

3 REPLIES 3

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@tresor 

Auto pay can fail

To make payment and reactivate plan .. if you know PIN number you can *611 with a voucher and *611  no PIN needed . You can also do this by by calling 18554PUBLIC . otherwise log into self serve make manual payment and reactivate service and or update credit card if necessary

My account

Legend  and features

Change plan / update cc /auto pay

Handy1_0-1677525023231.png

Account #/ change # port /swap SIM

If you  still have service and your plan renews today / tomorrow you can ignore this suspended notice

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

The payment won't go through on its own. You need to make a manual payment to reactivate services. Then next renewal it will (hopefully) go through automatically (if you kept the toggle on).

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@tresor   You don't need to reactivate to change the address to make a payment.  The Profile address is just for record keeping

However, if your credit card has postal code changed, you will need to update your credit card info to match

Login to My Account, then go to Payment page, Manage payment method and Update card information and update the postal code

https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/en/account/payment/manage-cardhttps://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/en/account/payment/manage-card

Once successfully updated the credit card , then try to make a payment by click Reactivate my plan

Need Help? Let's chat.