cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Suspended, Can’t Renew Plan

Marctheriault
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, my credit card was compromised so my last payment didn't go through. I added my new cards and funds ($1 more than what's due), but I can't seem to make a payment to renew the plan. Any help?

5 REPLIES 5

PAULRANG18
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

You could also contact a moderator by clicking qustion mark, bottom right, and follow instructions.

totalUser
Mayor / Maire

System seems to act funny now, you could also try dialing 611 and making payment that way if you managed to register your card. Give it a try, again make sure you accounted for taxes on your card

@Marctheriault Also, you may have noticed there was an issue on self serve regarding plans and addons. Consider clearing your cache and trying the $1 trick again if you have yet to have success. The $1 will just stay on your account until your next renewal.

totalUser
Mayor / Maire

Hi @Marctheriault 

Just a thought, do you have (your plan +1)* your tax. The amount is pretax

Cheers

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

First if you see the reactivate button in your self serve, click it and try manually loading $1 to your account. This sometimes jumpstarts the renewal process.

If that doesn't work, try the Lost Phone Trick:

Caution! There have been reports that the lost phone trick removes your autopay and may be other rewards for the cycle, please be aware of that before trying this solution.

1. Report your phone lost/stolen in the self service account and logout.
2. Wait 5-10 minutes.
3. Re-login to self serve and report phone found.
4. Reboot your phone. This seems to reset your SIM card and has been known to reactivate your account.

Need Help? Let's chat.