cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Locked Help Me

rjcContreras
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have just made an account yesterday, and I'm now locked from my account after logging out. I tried to do "forget password" to recover my account but the question for it says "test question" which I did not set up that, when it's suppose to be the birth year of my father. I believe when I made my account that I might have mistyped the password and now I am unable to get on my new account. Please, I require support on this. Thank you.

4 REPLIES 4

Kayfun101
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle
Thank you shazia_k for helping him so quickly hope you love the service as much as I do I am a convert as well here

rjcContreras
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks for reply. I swear it wasn't working a moment ago to reset password. And now it showing up the right recovery question to my account. Really appreciate the quick support. Sorry, not really stressing but was just worried weren't going to be able access it anymore unless I had change my phone number and register new account. I'm glad it didn't have to come to that.

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @rjcContreras

I'm sorry about this, 

Is it possible to send me a private message with your Public Mobile phone number? 

Thanks,

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

Kayfun101
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

have you tried reseting password online and send a private massage on there face book page there online waiting to help you just talked with them already dont be stressed out your gonna get back in 

Need Help? Let's chat.