cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Balance: $10.00. Payment Due: $0.00. Plan de-activated until payment is made.

sinnicam
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

My account is currently deactivated until a payment is made; however, there are funds in the account and the amount due is $0. Please let me know how I can get my account activated again.

Thank you.

7 REPLIES 7

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@sinnicam 

Which plan do you have? $15? Your available funds must equal or exceed your plan amount for it to reactivate.....for future reference.

@ilbb88 

As long as you have access to your self serve account you can manually reactivate your service yourself as long as enough funds are available in the balance to pay the plan amount.

Often but not always a $1 payment will force the payment thru or going to the plans or usage page and click on the lost/stolen feature. Suspend your service. Log out/in. Resume your service. Your plan should automatically reactivate. Log out and reboot if necessary.

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #.

sinnicam

Resolved, thank you!

ilbb88

I had a same issue as you and you need submit a ticket to ask manual activation.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @sinnicam   If you remember your 4 digits PIN, you can also use *611 and top the minimal amount ($20).  No worry, it might be more than you need, but the extra will stay in the account for next renewal.  A manual topup via *611 could also trigger the reactivation

@VIP_Tech wrote:

Hi @sinnicam 

sign in to Self-Serve,
Click on Payment
Make a Payment
Payment Type: select ( Amount Due )
Click ‘Submit’,
after payment successful, Reboot device.

As the amount due is $0.00, the above steps won't work. The customer would have to use the other amount to manually enter a desired top up amount.

VIP_Tech
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Hi @sinnicam 

sign in to Self-Serve,
Click on Payment
Make a Payment
Payment Type: select ( Amount Due )
Click ‘Submit’,
after payment successful, Reboot device.

0PX9O4
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@sinnicam 

Either add another $1 to the balance or report your phone as lost, sign out, and then sign back in and restore service.

Either of these will retrigger your renewal.

Need Help? Let's chat.