cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Activation

TheZ
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi! I purchased my SIM card and paid for my monthly plan in store. However, when I came home to activate my plan, it wanted to charge me again. I tried submitting my PIN as a voucher number but without success. I am not going to pay again for something I already paid for. Any insight what I have done wrong in setting up my plan?

10 REPLIES 10

amasood
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi there,

The $0 you should on your account if the balance that is remaining after the activation. You should check if your acccount is active. You can also get a $2 reward if you register for autopayment which is a lot easier.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@TheZ wrote:

@TheZ

Now that you have it figured, you might want to remove the image as it has a name on it.

TheZ

Thanks everyone. Called LD and the gentleman there looked into it. Had to wait a moment for activation. 

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@TheZpayment history shows a $25 payment and then it was used to pay for a what i believe is atalk and text plan for $25 so your balance is $0 which is correct.

now if you cant make calls try teh lost stolen trick.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Paying-for-your-service/SOLUTION-My-plan-has-enough-f...

popping

@TheZ wrote:

Hi @will13am. Unfortunately, it says I have $0 in my account but I paid for the $25 plan. I must have done something wrong in setting up my account but have no idea how to remedy this.

I was told in the store to go home, set up the account, and plug in the PIN as a prepaid voucher to initiate service. When I do this, the system says it cannot accept my voucher. Am I best to go back to London Drugs and try to get a refund? This seems a little ridiculous.

It sounds to me that LD sold you a SIM card and a $25 topup voucher.  

Did you you received a PM welcome email telling you to create a self-serve account?

If yes, LD had activate a plan for you.

If no, you should call LD and ask "Is there any wait time before you can use your $25 voucher.

TheZ

Screen Shot 2018-11-04 at 11.33.50 AM.png

sulagok
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hi @TheZ

The $0 is probably the balance after activation. What is important now is to check if your account is active. If you want to include your credit card info for autopay, you can do that. Otherwise don't forget to top up your account based on your chosen plan (30/90days).

mimmo

Can you post a screen shot of payment history and overview page.

To havhavevan selfserve account usually means you have a plan in place.

Maybe try the lost stolen trick click plans then toggle the lost stolen button in the lost stolen menu

TheZ

Hi @will13am. Unfortunately, it says I have $0 in my account but I paid for the $25 plan. I must have done something wrong in setting up my account but have no idea how to remedy this.

I was told in the store to go home, set up the account, and plug in the PIN as a prepaid voucher to initiate service. When I do this, the system says it cannot accept my voucher. Am I best to go back to London Drugs and try to get a refund? This seems a little ridiculous.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@TheZ, if you have already paid and activated your service at the store, the only thing you need to do at home is set up the self serve account.  After that you should see the account in active state and the plan that you already purchased.  I assume your service is already working. 

Need Help? Let's chat.