cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accidently deleted my eSim and now 2FA with EverSafe does not send me my code

DCDDCD
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I accidently deleted my eSim and now 2FA with EverSafe does not send me my code.

I purchased a physical Public Mobile SIM to see if I could reactivate it with it but no go.

My phone no longer works.

I cannot login to my account because of the 2FA from EverSafe that tries to send me a code to my phone which does not receive calls or texts anymore.

Please help.  I'm paying for the service and can't cancel or re-activate it.  It took me forever to get here and it's been almost a week.  I'm really stuck.

5 REPLIES 5

@DCDDCD wrote:
That works, I get the e-mail, can reset my password, however after the initial 2FA login, I then see only partial account information, followed by a SECOND 2FA request.  Perhaps this is derectly from Public Mobile?  Here's a copy paste:

**Confirm Your Identity
You’re logging in from an unknown device

To confirm it's you, enter the 6-digit code sent to *******XXX

That could be happening because after the password was reset, you may have needed to log in again. The same process can be followed again to receive a new 2FA code.

DCDDCD

I can't even get that far into my account.  I never have been able to since I attempted to port over my phone.
I'll send a private message.

DCDDCD
That works, I get the e-mail, can reset my password, however after the initial 2FA login, I then see only partial account information, followed by a SECOND 2FA request.  Perhaps this is derectly from Public Mobile?  Here's a copy paste:

**Confirm Your Identity
You’re logging in from an unknown device

To confirm it's you, enter the 6-digit code sent to *******XXX

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@DCDDCD  first try tapping resend code a few time this should give option to send code to email or enter the wrong code even . But you don’t want to activate new SIM card just SIM card swap the number in your account or buy new eSIM . Other option is to get support to help sim swap the number for you with your physical SIM card or re buy new eSIM 

SIM  SWAPPING  profile tabs

Handy1_0-1693516833177.png

Or buy new eSIM from the app 

Handy1_1-1693516872789.png

And to get support 

send a  private message   To CS_Agents click          

VVVVV      Link below    VVVVV

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

@DCDDCD wrote:

I accidently deleted my eSim and now 2FA with EverSafe does not send me my code.

I purchased a physical Public Mobile SIM to see if I could reactivate it with it but no go.

My phone no longer works.

I cannot login to my account because of the 2FA from EverSafe that tries to send me a code to my phone which does not receive calls or texts anymore.

Please help.  I'm paying for the service and can't cancel or re-activate it.  It took me forever to get here and it's been almost a week.  I'm really stuck.

Click/tap on the button that says that you didn't get the code. There should be an option to have it sent by e-mail.

Need Help? Let's chat.