cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accidentally blacklisted

Gracebardwell
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I was accidentally blacklisted and I’ve been trying to contact support to fix the issue but am stuck in a loop

5 REPLIES 5

HI @Gracebardwell 

oh, that was an account got "blacklisted", not the phone

charge back is the problem.  PM is prepaid and you need to clear that up with PM support agent.   please submit a ticket with CS Agent using this Chatbot link:  https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html  Type the question "Submit ticket", Then click the following in order: "Contact Us" ,  "Other",  "Log In".  
If any issue with ticket submission, you can  submit by direct message:  
      https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437        

Gracebardwell
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My mom didn’t realize the payments were for the phone and made a charge back but called the credit card company back and explained it to them I’ve talked to CS agent but they told me that I’d have to reach out to them to pay the account but I can’t find anything to contact them through to resolve this

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Gracebardwell wrote:

I was accidentally blacklisted and I’ve been trying to contact support to fix the issue but am stuck in a loop

Did you mean blacklisted or did you toggle Lost / Stolen in your PM account ?

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Gracebardwell 

You will need to contact the manufacturer of the phone to remove the Blacklisted phone. You will need to supply proof that the phone was registered to you.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Gracebardwell 

was it locked or blacklised?

there is no accidentally blacklisted, there must be a reason.  Only the one who ask to blacklist the phone can call back to take it off the blacklist.  PM cannot help if PM was not the one helped the owner to blacklist it.  

So, who blacklisted it and who he called ?  he has to call back to do it

Need Help? Let's chat.