cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Access to Voicemail?

danlee
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Need help accessing my voicemail, I dial 1-306-580-4001, the voice recorder prompt me "Enter your mail box number", so I enter my cell # , than I was prompt "Please leave a message on your voicemail"... BUT I did not want to leave my own voice recorded message... and how do I retrieve my message.

When I login to my account, my usage stated i have a 6 min call from my voice message.  Do I get charge for that?  Though the amount state $0.00, even on my less than 1 min call out?  So I am a little puzzled..  I am on a $10/30days plan right now

6 REPLIES 6

You must press * during the away message; i.e. interrupt it before you are able to leave a message.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

danlee

The issue is I am not able to access without recording my voicemail which I just want the generic voice message from PM.  But I am able to skip through it without tempering that feature.  I tried to press * and it claimed my voice message is too short. 

@danlee wrote:

I used a landline to access my voicemail if that make any sense?

Yes, if you called your phone number.

danlee

I used a landline to access my voicemail if that make any sense?

@danlee If you do not want to use your cell phone minutes to check voicemail, call your number from another phone and click * once during your "I'm not here" message. Follow the directions to listen to your messages.

Acekiller
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

is that the number when you hold "1" on your phone? that's what most ppl use to get to VM.

The other way to get to VM is to dial your own number and then reject the call, when the VM prompt comes up, dial "*" (or "#" - i forgot) and you can enter your VM password.

Need Help? Let's chat.