cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Access denied into my online account

Patty70
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, I have been trying to access my online account to reactivate my plan and number but when I login,  it takes me to a blank page with a message that says access denied. It’s not yet been 90 days since my line was suspended. Please I need urgent help with this. Thanks

7 REPLIES 7

Andy85
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Patty70 Oh ok.  You account probably needs a top up. Customer Service will be able to provide further instructions on how you can gain access again. Check for their response in the community inbox. Since there are lots of Black Friday deals going on at the moment, the response from Customer Service might be a little delayed.

Patty70

Thanks @hTideGnow . I followed your steps and my line is not passed the 90 days. I have submitted a ticket. 

Patty70

@Andy85 @Thanks I just submitted a ticket. I tried the steps suggest by @hTideGnow and it’s still within the 90 days as I got the message that it’s temporary suspension and to make a payment to reactivate my line. 

Andy85

@Patty70  Did you make your last payment by credit card? If so, can you look at your recent credit card statements to find out the date of the last Public Mobile transaction? 

If it is less than 90 days, I would suggest submitting a ticket to the link provided by @hTideGnow in the below. If it is over 90 days, you will need to subscribe to Public Mobile again. 

Patty70

Hi @Andy85 I tried your solution and I still got the same issue. 

Andy85

Hi @Patty70 ,

I would suggest to try to clear your cache and log into your account using an incognito web browser. Let us know if that helps!

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Patty70 you sure not 90 days yet?

use another phone, call 1-855-4PUBLIC and enter your phone number. It will tell you if it can find your account.  If not, then you missed the 90 days.

But you didn't miss it, or further question with the account, 

please submit a ticket with CS Agent here:
       https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.