cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accepted solutions

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

Is anyone else getting notifications that are wrong in the recent notifications box on the landing page? This was the third notification in a row that told me my post had been accepted as the solution? Which is not the case...?

Screenshot_20220108-143722.png

11 REPLIES 11

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@darlicious maybe @Luddite  is messing with you.  Give you the solution then take it away lol

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Korth
Mayor / Maire

@Meow wrote:

@0PX9O4 wrote:

@darlicious 

I wonder if it could be a cache/browser issue?

Sure! Blame browser for everything. If you cannot log in - browser's fault; if you get overcharged - browser; if you are not getting enough Bravos - browser. 🤣😂🤣

Every response for customer assistance should start: Try again with different browser

Some browsers are junky.

But more often than not, it's the website which is generating the faults. Poor design philosophies which rely on the visitor's browser to work properly and play nice and be helpful, which fail to anticipate and prevent problems.

Customer assistance at any company will of course always deny that their software is ever faulty. Of course the blame is always shifted onto the browser or the operating system or pebcak or whatever.

I have same issue. Nice C$A say to reseat SIM and reboot (that means turn phone off and then back). Is all fix 100%

0PX9O4
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@softech wrote:

@Meow   , @darlicious  is probably waiting for an answer Only PM CS Agent can assist...   LoL

You're funny 😂

I guess @Luddite is Oprah....everybody gets the solution! You get the solution. And you get the solution.....and you get the solution!

0PX9O4

@Meow 

You seem to be responding negatively to my previous post. I'd suggest changing your browser immediately to see if that makes a difference! 😅

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Meow   , @darlicious  is probably waiting for an answer Only PM CS Agent can assist...   LoL

Meow
Mayor / Maire

@0PX9O4 wrote:

@darlicious 

Sure! Blame browser for everything. If you cannot log in - browser's fault; if you get overcharged - browser; if you are not getting enough Bravos - browser. 🤣😂🤣

Every response for customer assistance should start: Try again with different browser

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@darlicious  yup.. happened to me.. but  it didn't bother me and hence i didn't bring this up   I always check the real notification page.. 

0PX9O4

@darlicious 

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

Lol....another one! That's 4 in a row....I'm on fire today!🤣🤣🤣

Need Help? Let's chat.