cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Absolutely no support from public mobile

Kng
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
I don't understand how many problems I had to deal with regarding friends and family after recommending pm to them. I had to send 5 emails for 5 persons regarding a bug not activating the fall promo on the next renewal date.

Now I have another problem where 2 accounts from a family member had their card unable to process and had to go out of his way to check with their bank and there's nothing wrong with his card and the problem lies with pm.

I had to pay the bill on one of the accounts and the second account is deactivated or suspended. I put in 214$ total and still can't pay or reactivate the second account. I tried to pay amount due and it says I have enough balance. I reached out to mods and I don't get support right away and this problem started a few days ago. I can't believe how awful the customer support is. A mod finally reached back to me and they didnt even look into the accounts in question or why the credit card was unable to process. This is getting to a point where it's time to port out of pm for their horrendous and non-supportive team.
8 REPLIES 8

Agree service should never be disrupted if autopay has been activated. Unfortunately, your problems, and others, crop up now and then. Since 100% up time is crucial to you perhaps you need a backup plan? Here's my thinking on the issue: http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Discussions/SECURITY-OF-SERVICE/m-p/23214#M4783.

Better days to come; fingers crossed of course! 🤞

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Kng
Clearly you don't understand the situation. It's not rage but disappointment on their system to take automatic payments. When a family member absolutely needs their phone to be active and to have their phone deactivate for a few days while going out of their way to check their card it's absurd. You and your referrals can live a few days without a working cellphone but not for me. It's easy to say whatever you like and praise pm but in the end the problems were not due to my errors. I only made a thread because my problems were not being dealt with in a timely manner.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Lol, another customer blinded by raaaaaggge!  The service is not as have reported @Kng.  In addition to managing a bunch of my own accounts plus many who I have referred, I have not posted a single rant about customer service.  You can read into that to mean I experience no issues or I had my problems dealt with efficiently without fanfare.  Cooler heads always prevail.  Enjoy the service, I am confident you are otherwise you would have left.

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @Kng,

None of the accounts are deactivated. You successfully managed to top up both accounts so the service should be active 🙂

Please refer to my private message, I've sent you a response. 

Thank you!

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

Kng
The accounts shouldn't have even been deactivated due to the credit card being fine. Again, the credit card that is fine after talking to the bank is valid. I still can't add them to autopay it keeps saying unable to process. Also, the payment process makes no sense where I've issued top ups past the point of the amount due. Im requesting assistance but of course I didn't get answers until posting in a public forum. It's a cell phone service and it's crucial to have it active. Everyone can look at this thread and say whatever they like but my problem is not due to my blunders but your company's. The inconvenience for me to pm mods throughout a 4 month stretch and having to create a thread is ridiculous, I just want to pay, sign-up for autopay, and reactivate my account so this doesn't happen for me or anyone I refer.

pulp74
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle
Hi sorry to hear about all your problems. I know mods been really busy during the promo month but I am surprised they still didn't really dealt with your problems. Rest assured it will be fixed soon as their team is really dedicated and professional. Just wait a little longer and I am sure it will be fixed soon. Just trying to make it sweeter for you. At the end of the day you will enjoy great service and good savings from Public Mobile. Good luck.

CalvinW
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Sorry to hear! From my experience, the moderators are always quick to reply and quick to fix the problems. 

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @Kng,

Thank you for sharing your feedback!

I'm really sorry to hear that you've had some issues and that you feel this way. I'm doing my best to help you and I'm looking into both accounts, however it takes some time before I can respond. Please give me a few more minutes, everything should be up and running!

In addition, I did not refuse to help you or to look into the account. However, since both of these accounts are not yours, and for security purposes, I am required to validate them, as any other provider would do. We make sure to keep our customer's information safe!

Thank you for your understanding,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **
Need Help? Let's chat.