cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ANYONE HAVE A URL LINK, EMAIL ADDRESS OR PHN NO. TO FILE COMPLAINT ON CUSTOMER (MODERATOR) SERVICE?

dariovitale
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hello, anyone have a url link, email address or phone number to file complaint on customer service (moderators as well) reps?

9 REPLIES 9

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@dariovitale  PM should be able to support 2FA by sms and it has worked for me. However, I plan to change to using a 2FA app whever supported; PayPal being one.

Here's a review of one such app: https://www.nytimes.com/wirecutter/reviews/best-two-factor-authentication-app/#how-to-set-up-and-use...

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

@dariovitale wrote:

The issue I have been dealing with for the past 2 weeks is that PM is blocking texts from certain companies like Paypal. Paypal needs to send me some codes by text and thats their only way but no one in PM's customer service is doing fast enough. I go

Remove your number from PayPal as a second factor. Give an alternate email or let PayPal figure out how to deal with you. You should NOT ever use your phone number for second factor!!!

cin7
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Anonymous
Not applicable

@dariovitale wrote:

The issue I have been dealing with for the past 2 weeks is that PM is blocking texts from certain companies like Paypal. Paypal needs to send me some codes by text and thats their only way but no one in PM's customer service is doing fast enough. I go days without receiving any follow ups

Some say not to use phone number verifications for financial sites. Emails only.

dariovitale

The issue I have been dealing with for the past 2 weeks is that PM is blocking texts from certain companies like Paypal. Paypal needs to send me some codes by text and thats their only way but no one in PM's customer service is doing fast enough. I go days without receiving any follow ups

dariovitale

Its not the actual cell service Im talking about. Its the actual customer service experience when dealing with issues such as technical issues and the follow up response time. i could be waiting a few days in between each answer on a issue. 

RosieR
Mayor / Maire

@dariovitale wrote:

Hello, anyone have a url link, email address or phone number to file complaint on customer service (moderators as well) reps?

Hi @dariovitale sorry you are having problems with your service.  You must have known that when you signed up with Public Mobile that this is online service only.  For support, they actually have a impressive online community where chances are someone has already had the same issue as you and the answer is sitting there waiting for you. That's us, your fellow customers!

so, is there anything that we, your fellow customers, can try to help you with?  

If you think the moderators can help you, send a private message to the Moderators_Team here 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Best wishes

youdestock
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Contact a moderator:

you can do so by clicking the chat bubble at the lower right corner. 

Tell Simon that you want a human to speak to, a ticket will then be generated briefly mention your issue.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Wow. Online via private messaging is the customer service method that we all signed up for.

Muddling your way through the chatbot SIMon will hopefully get you to a Submit ticket option. Some also just directly use private messaging. It all ends up in private messaging. The ticket will appear in your Sent area.

What seems to be the problem that you feel you need to escalate?

The external official place to complain about a provider is the CCTS. Just like in those repeating texts we all get.

Need Help? Let's chat.