cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ADDON-200 MB Data not showing in My account

TunaLisa
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I've redeemed 5 points for ADDON-200 MB Data and i received a confirmation e-mail on October 19 that it might take 24 hours for it to take effect. I haven't used my data since then as it was turned off and am using wifi only. Checked my account today and still not showing under data add ons, is it normal that it takes more than 24 hours and who do I reach to for this matter ?

3 REPLIES 3

You clicked the little refresh icons and nothing changed? Or were you using the main browser refresh button?

TunaLisa
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thank you! I tried refreshing, it didn't work but I just tried to login from my laptop instead of my phone and I can see the add on there. Thank you 🙂

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@TunaLisa 

With this new site, you likely still reading off the cached version, so the add-ons you got was not up to date

An easy way is to click the Spinner on the bottom right of the add-ons section to force a refresh.

E2-UsageRefresh.jpg

If you don't see an updated add-on still, try to login My Account using Incognito mode (or InPrivate for Edge, Private for Safari) or try again with a completely different browser like Edge/Firefox/Chrome.  You should then see the latest info from the server.

Need Help? Let's chat.