cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

96 minutes left but msg says out of mins

PrivateMobile69
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Using myaccount online I can see I have 96 mins left but when I try to use phone it says unable to make call due to no minutes left. This is a local call and its asking to buy add-on. Rebooting and removing SIM still same msg

2 REPLIES 2

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@PrivateMobile69 

Try adding a '1' in front of the number if you are not already doing that.

If the call completes even with the message, then just ignore the message. It should clear itself up.

If the call does not complete try toggling into airplane mode, or perform a reset of your network settings.

Perform a Reset of your device's Network Settings.

This also resets Wi-Fi networks and passwords, cellular settings, and VPN and APN settings that you've used before.

Iphone:

To Reset Network Settings, begin by opening the Settings app. Next, tap General -> Transfer or Reset iPhone -> Reset -> Reset Network Settings. and enter your passcode.

Your iPhone will reset network settings and restart itself.

android:

Find and tap Settings > System > Advanced > Reset options > Reset network settings.

If issues persist and you are not able to make calls, due to receiving this message, submit a ticket to CSA for assistance.

To contact the Public Mobile Customer Support Agent (CSA)_Team, there are two methods to reach them found here:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/contact-an-agent

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@PrivateMobile69 

tried put it 1 in front of area code.

Need Help? Let's chat.