cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

90 subscription

Nyingkho
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello, I just signed on to the 90 subscription and was not given a chance to port my number over from Koodo.

Does the 90 day subscrition not let you port your number over? If not, this is not the type of plan I was looking for and would like to cancel for the monthly subscribtion.

I'd like to have my number ported over and just keep paying monthly so is there someone who can help me cancel this 90 subscrition so I can get on the 40 dollar 20 gb plan.

4 REPLIES 4

Nyingkho

I figured it out but I need to finish activating the account but in order to do this public mobile will send confirmation code to my phone when I already canceled with Koodo. Koodo sent me a text saying someone is trying to cancel so and so phone number type Yes if this is correct, so I typed yes. Public Mobile does not give me the option of having that code sent to my Gmail rather than my phone.

@Nyingkho   Yes you should be able to port your number.  Contact customer service by private message at this link, if it's a prepaid account you need them to do it

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

They'll reply at your community inbox, envelope icon top right or tap your avatar for Messages

Nyingkho

Not sure, but might be prepaid. I pay monthly, it come out of my credit card. I wonder if I can cancel this 90 day subscription and get my $120 back.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

You can definitely port your number here from Kudo regardless of whether you’re on the 30 or 90 day plan

if you were porting from Kudo prepaid it’s a little different than from Kudo postpaid. Which one are you moving from?

EDIT:  … @Nyingkho … trying to help here – we’re not  employees on this forum, just another customer like you.

Need Help? Let's chat.