cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

90 Day Subscription

CarmenB
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I am currently subscribed to the $39 20GB 4G 30 Day plan and am on the old rewards system and receive $4 per month in loyalty rewards, $2 per month for auto-pay and $1 per month for a friend referral. If I sign up for the 90 day subscription on the same plan to save $5 per month, will I receive triple the amount of old rewards (ie $12 loyalty, $6 auto-pay, and $3 friend referral) every 90 days?

thanks,

Carmen

9 REPLIES 9

Jha

This a good topic thanks for posting.

@computergeek541 wrote:

@will13am wrote:

@CarmenB , I have several accounts that has completed this exact switch.  What I have found is that I received 1x of all reward types at renewal and 1x again (except auto pay) on day 30 and 60 into the plan cycle.  I cannot explain why auto pay works this way.  In any event on the next renewal, auto pay was issued at 3x right at renewal.  So the loss is $2 x 2 in auto pay which would need to be recovered by going through support.  

My theory is based on the system paying the autopay reward based solely on the currently subscribed plan.  This would explain why those doing an immediately plan change to a 90-day plan see a $6 reward while those scheduling a change only receive $2.  Is see this as a result of the rewards now being paid a day before renewal. On a side note, I'd much rather see either all fo the 90-day plan's rewards paid at once or all loyalty, autopay, and refer-a-friend rewards paid in 30 day intervals.  I can't see any reason to have a seperate (and different) rule for only one reward.

I am not going to try and make sense of the reward system payment when it does not seem to make sense.  My head hurts.

@will13am wrote:

@CarmenB , I have several accounts that has completed this exact switch.  What I have found is that I received 1x of all reward types at renewal and 1x again (except auto pay) on day 30 and 60 into the plan cycle.  I cannot explain why auto pay works this way.  In any event on the next renewal, auto pay was issued at 3x right at renewal.  So the loss is $2 x 2 in auto pay which would need to be recovered by going through support.  

My theory is based on the system paying the autopay reward based solely on the currently subscribed plan.  This would explain why those doing an immediately plan change to a 90-day plan see a $6 reward while those scheduling a change only receive $2.  Is see this as a result of the rewards now being paid a day before renewal. On a side note, I'd much rather see either all fo the 90-day plan's rewards paid at once or all loyalty, autopay, and refer-a-friend rewards paid in 30 day intervals.  I can't see any reason to have a seperate (and different) rule for only one reward.

CarmenB

Thank You!

CarmenB

Thanks!

CarmenB

Thank you!

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @CarmenB 

Yes, you will still have the same rewards over 30 days.  So, with a 90 days plan, you will get 3x the rewards during the 90 days period.  But remember, the first payment to the 90 days plan, you will see be getting 1x the rewards, which is normal

and changing plan won't change rewards system. So, you are good with 90 days plan

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@CarmenB 

Yes, you will receive 3x rewards every 90 days.  However, with the first payment of the 90 days, you will only get 1x rewards.  The rewards will based on the previous payment cycle.

In reality, you will still get monthly credit for loyalty and refer-a-friend even on the 90 day plan.  You will get 3x autopay ($6) every 90 days.  

Need Help? Let's chat.