cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

6 days now, still no port. My wife still stuck at activation

Nomowu
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi,

We must be the unluckiest couple, I am still waiting for my porting request to go through. Meanwhile, my wife is still stuck at the activation where her local calling area is still not dropping down, hoping she will be honoured the plan she needs.

Since I already got charged, and she hasn't. We got an idea of her giving up on joining PM, and she can take my place instead, since I don't mind staying with my fido plan. (I got them matched before I recieve the PM sim card)

However, we are stuck because we filed the requests 6 days ago, and god knows when our messages will be seen. So we are just waiting here... stuck. Else it would be a bigger tragedy if my wife ported her number to my account instead then having hers ported away when our requests were seen. What a dilemma.

So moderators, if you see this please message me, so we can get this sorted out... because of course it would be best if both of us ended up joining PM

Thank you

1 REPLY 1

suefs
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen
If you haven't done so already send a private msg to the mods. If you already did I hope the help you folks out soon!
Need Help? Let's chat.