cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

6 charges 5 accounts. Why?

Jeramy
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I looked at my credit card statement and saw 6 charges when I was expecting 5.

After painfully logging in and out of the 5 separate accounts, there is only one charge on each account in the history, so why do I have 6 charges?

6 REPLIES 6

Jeramy

Yes, they're from July 2 and 3. I'm currently writing up a message for customer support. Thanks

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Jeramy  Credit cards companies can show both Pending and Authorized/Approved charges. Sometimes there are multiple Pending charges showing during activations or renewals, but when the payment gets authorized, the incorrect amounts will fall away, then the real one will stay.

BUT, you said a month ago? So these should be authorized. Ways to contact Public Mobile Customer Support (CSA) below:

1-Normally Faster - use this link to: Get Help With Public Mobile Chatbot], also found in various places in Public webpages,

2-OR, go to your ENVELOPE at the top right of your Community Account which is where your Inbox and Sent messages are. Select the orange/peach color box with the pencil inside it to start a new message.

Type CS_Agent in the SEND TO box. This will create a private message to Public Mobile Customer Support.

Jeramy

@softech I had some activation errors

Jeramy

No, I set them all up at the beginning of last month and haven't touched them since

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Jeramy 

you have created any new account in the last month?  For some people, sometimes the activation might have created "ghost" account due to some activation error and people reattempt another activation

But it could also be just a pending charge.

To be certain, message support and confirm:

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Jeramy 

anyone buy an add-on or change plans in mid month ?

Need Help? Let's chat.