cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

5x5 reward

Outdoorsman
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

hi newbie here, I was just referred,I guess I am eligible for the 5 dollars or points per cycle my question is if I refer someone now will I receive 5 points or dollars for the next 5 cycles or 10? also do I still get the 10 dollar referral credit for being referred?

30 REPLIES 30

Timer
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Outdoorsman 

starting from August 15th, until last day Sept. 2nd. for just one customer you will both getting that credit.

Outdoorsman
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@Timer sorry that wasn't the question I asked, didn't mean to hit solution button


@Timer wrote:

@Outdoorsman 

starting from August 15th, until last day Sept. 2nd. for just one customer you will both getting that credit.


Unfortuantely, that doesn't answer the customer's question.

Timer
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Outdoorsman 

don't worry about it...

 

Edit: yes it's eligible for new activated and added refer friend code, from August 15th, until last day Sept. 2nd. for just one customer you will getting that credit.for  $25 for 5 month  $5 = 5 points for each account.

 

for they other bring friend #2, you will getting credit $1. = 1 points,

 

new account will getting rewards  1 points = $1  .... old account rewards $1

Outdoorsman
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@Timer What? 🙄


@Outdoorsman wrote:

hi newbie here, I was just referred,I guess I am eligible for the 5 dollars or points per cycle my question is if I refer someone now will I receive 5 points or dollars for the next 5 cycles or 10? also do I still get the 10 dollar referral credit for being referred?


Referring someone doesn't usually result in you receiving anything other than the $1 refer-a-friend reward or 1 point (dependent on which program you're on).  For the customer doing the referring, the $25 credit is a promotional offer.  As an announcement for this offer was never made, and it's not easily findable on the Public Mobile website, pelase go into the e-mail that was advertising this offer and review the conditions of this promotion to see if the $10 and $25 are stackable.  Unfortunately, I don't have a copy of the e-mail message.


@Timer wrote:

@Outdoorsman 

don't worry about it...

 

Edit: yes it's eligible for new activated and added refer friend code, from August 15th, until last day Sept. 2nd. for just one customer you will getting that credit. to get $25 for 5 month $5 = 5 points for each account.

 

for they other bring friend #2, you will getting credit $1. = 1 points,

 

new account will getting rewards  1 points = $1  .... old account rewards $1


Once again, this isn't what the customer asked when it comes to whether or not the $10 credit and 5x$5 credit for the new customer can be stacked.  Also, the $5 credits aren't given as points. These are $5 credits paid directly in the customer's account balance.

Outdoorsman
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@computergeek541 yes I think I will get the 5 dollars since I was referred I am just wondering if I now have a friend and give him my unique referral number,will I get another 5 dollars for that in the next 5 cycles ,that would add up to 10 per cycle  am I right lol ?

Timer
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@computergeek541 

yeah i just explain for 1 points = $1 .. and they will getting every 30 day for 5 points.