cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

5x5 reward

Outdoorsman
Mayor / Maire

hi newbie here, I was just referred,I guess I am eligible for the 5 dollars or points per cycle my question is if I refer someone now will I receive 5 points or dollars for the next 5 cycles or 10? also do I still get the 10 dollar referral credit for being referred?

30 REPLIES 30

@fsmcwm16 wrote:

I just referred a friend, he got $10 off his first bill, but I didn't see anything in my account

@fsmcwm16- You said "just referred". Like how "just"?

So that's interesting. We're currently in a promo for refer a friend. We had wondered if the new customer would get the $10. Apparently they do. And then both of you will also get $5 each month for 5 months. And you would get either a point or a $1 reward (for your next renewal, not credit yet) depending on what system you're on.

@fsmcwm16   yes, your friend will see the $10 within 72 hours of joining, that's why your friend had it in the account already

and for you, check your My Rewards, you should see one extra friend on your Refer a Friend list there, You shoudl see the last 4 digit of your friend's number there

For the extra $5 for 5 months, it would start the first week of Sept.  So, you and your friend will both see it soon, another 2 weeks..

@fsmcwm16 

use browser from computer,and clear cache and cookies and use one page inPrivate mode,

To Login Page Rewards

you will see it under Refer-a-Friend and your freind last 4 digit #.

fsmcwm16
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I just referred a friend, he got $10 off his first bill, but I didn't see anything in my account

@Timer- Again, there are no points involved with this promo. Whether on the dollar rewards or points, it's $5 for 5 months credit on the account. Where did you figure it was points or dollars?

Adding - why wouldn't you just remove the sentence? He knows the promo. I'm with you on looking for an update on the $10. I would add also about whether he would get another $5 for referring forward.

@dust2dust 

ok i read now.

@Outdoorsman 

for that promo you getting for 5 month for $5 points and your friend will also getting $5.

and you did reach wiht CSA, about the other $10 one time credit they answer to you? any info.

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@Outdoorsman 

sorry for a Q, your account is new or before January 25, 2022. 

@computergeek541 @Outdoorsman @dust2dust 

here the photos of the email for that promo.

Capture.JPG2.JPGCapture.JPG1.JPG

@Timer- Again, please read. The oracle just said that that is part of the OP's question. Seems he doesn't know that factoid otherwise he would have said one way the other.

@computergeek541 

please like before when bring new friend there one time credit to my friend getting $10 and to me $1..ok

so now for new promo for $25  for 5 month get both $5 ... then also is will apply the one time for the credit $10 one time ..or no more the $10 will be apply to new friend ?

@Timer wrote:

@computergeek541 

ok...so for how many friend will getting this 5 points ?

and the $10 or 10 points one time credit is will be still getting both e.g.  the promo in total 25 points and each month = 5 points for 5 month plus will getting the $10 or 10 points .. so they frist month will be showing credit total $15 

and the next  month just for 5 points..

or no more the one time credit $10?

Nobody is geting 5 or 10 points.  

As for the $10 credit for the new customer, that hasn't gone anywhere.  However, that was part of the original quetsion about whether the new customer would receive both the $10 and the $5 credit x 5.

@dust2dust @computergeek541 Maybe I will contact a customer agent to find out for sure, thankyou for your reply 

@computergeek541 

ok...so for how many friend will getting this 5 points ?

and the $10 or 10 points one time credit is will be still getting both e.g.  the promo in total 25 points and each month = 5 points for 5 month plus will getting the $10 or 10 points .. so they frist month will be showing credit total $15 

and the next  month just for 5 points..

or no more the one time credit $10?

@Timer wrote:

@computergeek541 

i'm not say any extra points?

Right above, you once again mentioned 5 points.  Nobody is getting 5 points.  This offer is for promotional account balance credits.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

@computergeek541- The terms make no mention of stacking the $10. The terms also don't mention being able to start with the $5 and then refer forward and get another $5. It's a great question. I seem to remember the last one of these promotions did exclude the $10 as per the community manager. There is a line in there that says limited to one credit. So maybe one can't refer forward and get 2 x $5. But does it really mean you can't refer twice to expect 2 x $5?

-------------

$25 Refer-a-friend bonus will be applied as a $5 monthly credit for up to 5 months, as long as both the referrer and referee remain active Public Mobile customers. Customers must use their unique referral code. Limited to one credit per customer. Offer ends September 2, 2022 11:59PM EST, referred customer must activate by that time. Eligible customers will receive a monthly SMS confirmation when credit has been applied to the account. Credit will be applied within the first week of each month, starting in September.

-------------

@computergeek541 thankyou at least you make sense 

@Outdoorsman wrote:

@computergeek541 yes I think I will get the 5 dollars since I was referred I am just wondering if I now have a friend and give him my unique referral number,will I get another 5 dollars for that in the next 5 cycles ,that would add up to 10 per cycle  am I right lol ?

You can defintiely start referring people.  You'll have to check the terms and conditions of this promotion whether you had to be already be a customer by a certain date.  it's all about meeting eligibility requirements. If you're eligible (I haven't checked becuase there's no easily accessible information about this promotion), it wouldn't get spread out over 10 months.  You would end up receiving $5 for being referred and $5 for referring someone at the same time (once again, please check the terms of the promo for eligibility requirements).

@computergeek541 

i'm not say any extra points?

@Outdoorsman wrote:

@computergeek541 yes I think I will get the 5 dollars since I was referred I am just wondering if I now have a friend and give him my unique referral number,will I get another 5 dollars for that in the next 5 cycles ,that would add up to 10 per cycle  am I right lol ?

@Outdoorsman 

no just for one friend you will getting $5 or 5 points for other one will getting $1 or 1 points.

@Timer wrote:

@computergeek541 

yeah i just explain for 1 points = $1 .. and they will getting every 30 day for 5 points.

As stated previously, this promotion does not give a customer any extra points.  These extra dollars are placed straight into the customer's availiable account balance.

@computergeek541 

yeah i just explain for 1 points = $1 .. and they will getting every 30 day for 5 points.

@Timer wrote:

@Outdoorsman 

don't worry about it...

Edit: yes it's eligible for new activated and added refer friend code, from August 15th, until last day Sept. 2nd. for just one customer you will getting that credit. to get $25 for 5 month $5 = 5 points for each account.

for they other bring friend #2, you will getting credit $1. = 1 points,

new account will getting rewards  1 points = $1  .... old account rewards $1

Once again, this isn't what the customer asked when it comes to whether or not the $10 credit and 5x$5 credit for the new customer can be stacked.  Also, the $5 credits aren't given as points. These are $5 credits paid directly in the customer's account balance.

@Outdoorsman wrote:

hi newbie here, I was just referred,I guess I am eligible for the 5 dollars or points per cycle my question is if I refer someone now will I receive 5 points or dollars for the next 5 cycles or 10? also do I still get the 10 dollar referral credit for being referred?

Referring someone doesn't usually result in you receiving anything other than the $1 refer-a-friend reward or 1 point (dependent on which program you're on).  For the customer doing the referring, the $25 credit is a promotional offer.  As an announcement for this offer was never made, and it's not easily findable on the Public Mobile website, pelase go into the e-mail that was advertising this offer and review the conditions of this promotion to see if the $10 and $25 are stackable.  Unfortunately, I don't have a copy of the e-mail message.

@Timer What? 🙄

@Outdoorsman 

don't worry about it...

Edit: yes it's eligible for new activated and added refer friend code, from August 15th, until last day Sept. 2nd. for just one customer you will getting that credit.for  $25 for 5 month  $5 = 5 points for each account.

for they other bring friend #2, you will getting credit $1. = 1 points,

new account will getting rewards  1 points = $1  .... old account rewards $1

@Timer wrote:

@Outdoorsman 

starting from August 15th, until last day Sept. 2nd. for just one customer you will both getting that credit.

Unfortuantely, that doesn't answer the customer's question.

@Timer sorry that wasn't the question I asked, didn't mean to hit solution button

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@Outdoorsman 

starting from August 15th, until last day Sept. 2nd. for just one customer you will both getting that credit.

Need Help? Let's chat.