Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

5gig

Denisguitard
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Is the free 5 gig still available.

5 REPLIES 5

@dabr...17gb for 12 months perdy good deal though !

@hairbag1   Had to look that promo up and yep that beats any 5GB but I say get the 15GB/$40 plan as the data allotment doesn't change after 12 months.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Denisguitard wrote:

Is the free 5 gig still available.

No free 5gb...here's a good deal though. Looks like you end up with 12gb + 5gb of data for $40.

We’re all clicks and no bricks. Our 100% digital storefront and online support means we can pass our savings on to you. Get 5GB of 4G speed data⁺ for $40.

For a limited time, get an additional 12GB of data every month for free* for 12 months on plans $40/month or more³.

Get a 12GB bonus for the next 12 months.

Get more today by switching to Public Mobile.

Activate today on any plan $40/mo or higher and get an additional 12GB of data for free* every month for 12 months with promo code 12MONTHS12GB.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Denisguitard 

It sounds like you are getting the latest plan promotion mixed up? Unless you know of something else? Please share more details. BTW....I suspect this plan promotion will disappear like a ghost tonight at the witching hour. (11:59:59pm eastern October 31st '22)

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Denisguitard   So far still available either by logging into account and selecting Plans/Add-ons page, then Change My Plan (Change at Next Renewal recommended) and selecting the correct $40 plan as there's two, for existing customers or during activation for new accounts.

edit:  Are you asking about the 15GB/$40 plan?  There's no 5GB bonus data available right now.

Need Help? Let's chat.