cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

5G 50GB + 10GB bonus plan

rollme1kenobi
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

this plan says that it's limited time. If I change to this plan, will it be honored indefinitely? I am currently on the 50 GB Canada plan for the same $34, so I would have nothing to lose to change plans.

4 REPLIES 4

golfball
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

As far as I know there is no $34 4G plan available to anyone. However there is a $35 60GB 4G plan that some (or all?) customers can access, seems to only be worth getting with a new account

EB0
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@rollme1kenobi @will13am 

The $34 plan that is available only to some existing customers are 50GB + 10 GB are 5G plan with unlimited data at reduced speed 

remember to change the plan on renewal so, you will not be over charged as PM doesn’t reduce prorate plan

IMG_4494.jpeg

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@rollme1kenobi , be mindful that the $34/50GB plan is a 5G speed plan that comes with unlimited throttled data.  The plan you are referring to is a 4G speed plan that does not come with unlimited throttle data.  

@rollme1kenobi wrote:

this plan says that it's limited time. If I change to this plan, will it be honored indefinitely? I am currently on the 50 GB Canada plan for the same $34, so I would have nothing to lose to change plans.

Yes, the plan stays on your account for an indefinite amount of time.

Need Help? Let's chat.