cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

50gb for 40$

dz2
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

i just was sent for 50 gb for 40$ on public mobile.

i have 2 phones and would like to use the offer on the one that didnt recieve the email. it wasnt a text but an email .

2nd question- i still receive rewards for referring friends and anniversary date. will that offer affect those rewards?

6 REPLIES 6

@computergeek541   It's not showing for me any more, the nearest is 40GB for $40 on a 90 day plan ($45 for 30 days).

Edited to add for the OP, what is the from email address on the email, is it one you have received PM emails from before?

@dz2 wrote:

i have 2 phones and would like to use the offer on the one that didnt recieve the email. it wasnt a text but an email .

While @softech 's information would normally be correct for a targeted offer, when I last checked in Self Serve, the $40/50GB plan was available to all customers.  As long as it's still there, both of your lines can get this plan.

HI @dz2 

I am not aware PM is sending special targeted offer via email, you sure it was not a general Black Friday promotion?  

From what I know , currently there is no special 50GB plan for $40.  You can wait till tomorrow when My Account is up again from maintenance and confirm if either of your account showing this promotion.  

dz2
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

wasnt sms to certain phone just email

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@dz2  Your rewards will stay the same . But only the phone that received that offer can get the special plan rate 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

HI @dz2 

1. Sorry, only the line that got the SMS for the targeted offer will be eligible.  If your other line, didn't get it, then it is not eligible for the offer

2.  Plan change won't affect your current friends referring points and Anniversary points rewards (I assume you are on the Public Points rewards already)

Need Help? Let's chat.