cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

500MB AutoPay Bonus

TheBeastDCLXVI
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

So I took advantage to the promo offer of $60 for 12GB.  So it should show as $60 10GB plan with a 2GB data bonus as well as a 500MB AutoPay Bonus for a total of 12.5 GB.  All is showing except the addition of the 500MB AutoPay Bonus Data.  Any ideas??

22 REPLIES 22

@TheBeastDCLXVI wrote:

Update....  So the issue has been resolved. Took about a week to move up the ladder, no big deal really but in the end they honored the promo and made it right.  Kudos to PM. 👍

That's good to hear. Public Mobile was made aware of this issue a while back.  I would imagine that a batch change/adjustment was (or will be) done to accounts for people who took this plan. I think that the easiest way for this might be for them to change the amount of the bonus data for anyone who used that promo code.

@TheBeastDCLXVI wrote:

Update....  So the issue has been resolved. Took about a week to move up the ladder, no big deal really but in the end they honored the promo and made it right.  Kudos to PM. 👍

@TheBeastDCLXVI  Awesome! You didnt given in...you toughed it out. Youre a beast!

TheBeastDCLXVI

@TheBeastDCLXVI wrote:

So far it’s been a week and I still haven’t heard anything back from “higher ups” (a step above MOD’s) regarding the additional 500MB auto pay bonus.  I resubmitted a feeler for an update this morning, to be continued.  

I've been asking around about this for my plan as well.  12GB is good but 12.5 is better.

@cavemantoronto wrote:

Autopay data bonus is hardwired to the plan. It's not a seperate addition so they can't just easily add it. Moderators can't fix without sending it to someone in different department to correct the plan.

One of my referrals never activated AutoPay, refuses to ever submit any credit card to PM, always gets the full 1GB allocation on his $25 Plan.

So maybe not as "hardwired" as you think. 

@TheBeastDCLXVI  Happy to hear you followed up and the higher ups are working on it. You are not the only one sent that text at least one other member got that text but had question about finding the specific plan (with the wording "w/autopay 500mb data bonus.) I suppose if its too expensive to code it because very few actually took them up on the offer they may find it easier to offer you some kind of data credit in lieu of implementing a costly change to programming.

PAULRANG18
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

If you were sent this text, even in error, they should honour the offer made therein. Contact a moderator with a ticket to resolve the issue.

TheBeastDCLXVI

So far it’s been a week and I still haven’t heard anything back from “higher ups” (a step above MOD’s) regarding the additional 500MB auto pay bonus.  I resubmitted a feeler for an update this morning, to be continued.  

@cavemantoronto wrote:

@darlicious wrote:
Include the text when you chat with a moderator. It can't be that hard to add it to your account. 

Autopay data bonus is hardwired to the plan. It's not a seperate addition so they can't just easily add it. Moderators can't fix without sending it to someone in different department to correct the plan.

@cavemantoronto  Now that this thread has popped up again ....when you say hard wired to a plan with autopay bonus. In "techie" for the non techie. So you have $25-$50 plans when auto pay is enabled those plans are coded to give 500mb bonus, the $15 plan separately coded for 250 mb and the former $10 And the new $60 plans are coded with no data bonus only rewards. So to honour @TheBeastDCLXVI text offer and others.... a programmer would have to have a special plan coded with the 500mb just for them...or could they have a specific promo code they could add? Either way employees from different departments will have to come together either marketing, coding, customer service, human resources once offered it goes against the competitions board  governance not to offer it.  @CalgaryBen s shell/MC promo falls in that category as well. A decent and smart company honors it rather than risk bad publicity and/or hefty fines and public corrections with or w/o financial payouts.

@cavemantoronto  Good to know. Thx

@darlicious wrote:
Include the text when you chat with a moderator. It can't be that hard to add it to your account. 

PM likely has access to all your SMS msg traffic, at least if you submit "written" consent for them to examine the logs. (along with details whifh can narrow the search, like a screenshot, some of the msg content, number it was sent from, time/date received, etc.) 

And PM certainly has access to any msgs sent from their own numbers, with or without your consent.

They should honour any legit offers they've sent you. 

And they should be informed of any fake/scam offers you might have received. 

@TheBeastDCLXVI wrote:

That would be unfortunate I guess.  As the saying goes... Just a little too good to be true maybe. Lol. 

@TheBeastDCLXVI  Oh I wouldn't say so in your case as long as you keep that saved text offering you the 500mb autopay bonus. They offered it....you took it....they owe it to you. Include the text when you chat with a moderator. It can't be that hard to add it to your account. Plus its cheaper in a way than if you signed up with the 2gb bonus right now. It will take 2 years to gain the same amount of data with the autopay bonus and pm is better off having you stay a customer for two years...and if you get no love from the mod a second opinion never hurts. I know this from personal experience. Good Luck!

TheBeastDCLXVI

That would be unfortunate I guess.  As the saying goes... Just a little too good to be true maybe. Lol. 

@geopublic wrote:

@TheBeastDCLXVI  If your plan details doesn't show the 500 MB just submit a ticket to PM and they will investigate. 

I'll agree that while this is an account issue, it isn't individual account specific.  No one on any version of the current $60 plan has received an Autopay data bonus.

@TheBeastDCLXVI wrote:

So you are saying the following I received was a typo?

“Public Mobile here with an exclusive offer just for you. Get 12GB of data for $60/mo. Plus 500MB bonus data and $2 monthly credit with Autopay”

All I know is that this plan doesn't qualify for any autopay data bonus. The offer that you're asking about is a variation of the $60 10GB plan. The base plan itself doesn't have that 500MB coded into it. I'll see if I can find something out.

@TheBeastDCLXVI  If your plan details doesn't show the 500 MB just submit a ticket to PM and they will investigate. 

PMST.png

TheBeastDCLXVI

So you are saying the following I received was a typo?

“Public Mobile here with an exclusive offer just for you. Get 12GB of data for $60/mo. Plus 500MB bonus data and $2 monthly credit with Autopay”

@TheBeastDCLXVI wrote:

So I took advantage to the promo offer of $60 for 12GB.  So it should show as $60 10GB plan with a 2GB data bonus as well as a 500MB AutoPay Bonus for a total of 12.5 GB.  All is showing except the addition of the 500MB AutoPay Bonus Data.  Any ideas??

Sorry, but there is not supposed to be any 500MB autopay data bonus for this offer, or at the very least, I should say that Public Mobile never intended for this offer to include that. The total data inclduding all bonuses is supposed to be 12GB.

@TheBeastDCLXVI wrote:

Offer via text from PM

I haven't seen that text so check the details of the offer. As a rule, the Autopay Bonus data is applied right away as long as you registered a valid credit card on your file for autopay.

Click the ? in lower right side of page to start process of moderator assistance. Please allow 24 - 48 hours for a response...usually much less though. Good luck.

TheBeastDCLXVI

Offer via text from PM

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@TheBeastDCLXVI wrote:

When did you see this plan offer ? I can't find it on the PM website.

Usually the Autopay Bonus is applied right away,

Need Help? Let's chat.