cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$5 per month credit for 6 months - Christmas offer

Ecky
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I referred 2 people during the timeframe for this offer.  They are both still with Public Mobile.  However only 1 of my two $5 credits is showing up.  Could someone please advise?

13 REPLIES 13

Ecky

Thanks VIP_Tech.  I have gotten my logic corrected.  I appreciate your help!  Take care.

Ecky

Haha.  Yes I suppose upon a cursory inspection my point of view could be seen as legit but thanks to you and softech the error of my interpretation is obvious.  Thanks to all of you for the insight and quick help!  Take care.

I've gotta admit @Ecky , for a moment you had me wondering if creative reading could've meant you were onto something.   

Upon re-reading the link @softech kindly provided, there isn't any other way I feel it could be interpreted given each new customer can only be referred once per activation.

VIP_Tech
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Ecky 

Terms & Conditions for that offer bonus one friend for $5 for 6 month,,,, second friend will be getting $1

after 6 month end you will be continue receive for each friend $1.

Ecky

Hi softech

Oh OK.  That totally makes sense. Thanks so much for your help!  Sorry to have bothered you.  I tried to find info on this but came up short.  Take care.

Ecky

Hi HALIMACS

Oh NOW I get it.  I am the customer / account.  That makes sense.  Thanks so much for clarifying!  All good!  Cheers.

Ecky

Hi VIP_Tech

Thanks for your response.  I am getting the $1 per month ongoing bonus for both but only $5 for one.  If it is per customer as suggested above then I feel I am entitled to another $5 per month for 6 months as the program seems to suggest.  Thoughts?

@Ecky 

The once PER CUSTOMER refers to the person doing the referring (you), not the person being referred.

@Ecky wrote:

Hi softech

Thanks however the link and your copy and paste say it is redeemable only once PER CUSTOMER.  Since I have TWO customers that, to me, would suggest, that I should be getting two $5 per month credits for 6 months.  Am I not right on this?

@Ecky   the once per customer mean the one who refers friends (yourself in this case)  can claim that $30 offer ($5x6 months) once..   

Someone asked that before and confirmed that

Ecky

Hi softech

Thanks however the link and your copy and paste say it is redeemable only once PER CUSTOMER.  Since I have TWO customers that, to me, would suggest, that I should be getting two $5 per month credits for 6 months.  Am I not right on this?

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Indeed, @Ecky , because there was only 1 bonus referral per account, the only way to have received more bonus referrals would have been if you 'manage' more than one public mobile account which could have each referred separate new customers.

VIP_Tech
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Hi @Ecky 

yes you will getting one for $5 for 6 month and another friend for $1.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Ecky   The special Christmas bonus is for 1 friend referral only 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Update-More-is-Merrier-is-back/td-p/751...

• $30 referral bonus is redeemable only once per customer
Need Help? Let's chat.