cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

45$ plan

Thithy
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, I'm travelling soon. I want to know in the about canada-us plan. on your website, there is a 45$ plan with 65G of data and unlimited canada-us wide.

Do i need to buy roaming minutes  and data add on to use this plan when i travel to the US?

let me know. TIA

5 REPLIES 5

colleeno
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Thithy As others have stated, you do not need to purchase anything else. For voice to work seamlessly, the type of phone you have is important. Phones on the PM Whitelist for VoLTE are listed in this article. If your phone is not on this list, you may not have calling capability.
https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/volte

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Thithy 

Also enable VoLTE (voice over LTE/4G) along with enabling Roaming on your phone.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

No roaming minutes required, jsut make sure you have the roaming feature on your phone turned ON.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

slusagm
Mayor / Maire

the canada-us plan include everything. You use the phone like you are home

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @Thithy 

no you don't need extra addon if you get the Canada-US plan

The Canada-US plan include data, calls and text.  You can call from US to Canada and US

just need to make sure you enable roaming data on your phone and connect to T-Mobile, AT&T or Verizon

Need Help? Let's chat.