cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

40/month plan and refer-a-friend $5 bonus

whererusteve
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello I was hoping to take advantage of the $5 refer a friend bonus for the 40/month 15gb plan, but I can't find it anywhere. Where is a link to that? My friend would like to sign up today if so. 

THanks

6 REPLIES 6

@whererusteve wrote:

OK I cant find it in self service, is there anyone who might know if it can be honoured as I think the promo was last week but my friend didn't get paid until this week....

In self service choose Plan & Add-Ons. Choose change plans. Choose 4G. Keep arrowing down until you see it.

Edit: if you are already on that plan it will be removed from the list.

Outdoorsman
Mayor / Maire

@whererusteve hi the 15 gig 40 dollar plan is not avaliable for new activations at the moment,he may need to wait a bit for the offer again 

whererusteve
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

OK I cant find it in self service, is there anyone who might know if it can be honoured as I think the promo was last week but my friend didn't get paid until this week....

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Hi @whererusteve   the special $5 for 5 months refer a friend bonus has ended, I think

Anyway, you still give the same referral code to your friend .

Just login to My Account, there you will find your code

When you friend activate, on page 4 of the activation process, it will have a special to enter friend referral code

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@whererusteve 

It is available in self service (15GB for $40) for existing customers. I am not sure if it is available for new activations.

Need Help? Let's chat.