cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$40 15GB Plan change scheduled beyond Nov 27th

m199
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi,

I'm on an old phone plan that renews every 3 months and mine just renewed recently until Feb.

If I schedule to change to the $40 15GB plan per month (which expires on Nov 27th), how likely is it to go through at that time? Will they still honour it since the switchover won't happen until next year?

Thanks!

6 REPLIES 6

@m199 wrote:

Thanks @Dunkman 

Do you happen to have the reference to where they said they would honour future dated plans? (including those beyond the promo end date?)

@m199 

No reference on this forum.  PM community manager did state this on the oracle community forum.  A couple of oracles have also future dated plan changes beyond November 27.  

@m199 

Just check your scheduled plan change in your account a little later and made sure that what you want is still there.

If it isn't you can correct it before November 27.  As long as you don't switch right away 😉.   Good luck and good choice 👍

m199

Thanks @Dunkman 

Do you happen to have the reference to where they said they would honour future dated plans? (including those beyond the promo end date?)

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@m199 

Public mobile has stated that they would honour future dated plan changes.  To be on safe side, might want to screenshot the plan change page.  Just in case.  

m199

Thanks! I'm just nervous because the site seems super buggy.

First I selected the $40/15GB plan and after I refreshed, it had actually scheduled the $40/5GB plan.

So I had to go back and reselect the 15GB plan.. so now I'm not sure what it's actually doing in the background.

I used incognito mode to check after the first selection and I am positive I selected the 15GB plan the first time (the second option in the list).

Quigley
Mayor / Maire

@m199 

You'll be OK. If just schedule for your switch in your account before Nov 27.

If switch happens after Nov 27 you'll still get it.

No worries!

Need Help? Let's chat.