cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$34 50g promotion

Fdrcamb
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

l got the plan $34 40gb 5G network, the new promotion does it come with unlimited throttled speed after done, should I switch to the 50gb for the same price, don’t need the extra 10 gb or US calling 

8 REPLIES 8

Danosaur
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Correct I said the current promo plans are hard capped which means no unlimited data. So I was saying you can have an extra ten gigs but no unlimited or keep your plan and have unlimited slow data after your 40gigs

Fdrcamb

@Danosaur @ Not include unlimited data throttled, correct your information above 

Fdrcamb

If you look at other plans bellow the 75 a month it’s says unlimited throttled data but not this 34 promo so I’m staying as is

MandyJS
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@softech This is good to know. Thanks. I guess I should pay more attention, not that I will probably ever use the full 50GB anyway lol

golfball
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

It's not unlimited. But I think 10GB of full speed data is better than the really slow unlimited where you'd probably end up using less than 10GB.

Danosaur
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

The current 34 for 50GB promotion is hard capped so you will not have unlimited slow data after hitting the cap. So the trade off is an extra 10 gigs or unlimited slow data on your current plan after hitting 40 gigs

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Fdrcamb yes, all Canada-US plans does not coming with the unlimited throttled speed data.  So,  pick one that suits your needs

MandyJS
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Oh wow, I just jumped on the new promotion without even thinking about the extra throttled data. I wonder if there's a way to find it out since my plan isn't going to change until the renewal.

Need Help? Let's chat.