cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$34 20GB Plan showing as Unlimited Quebec Minutes instead of Canada Wide

Tbone99
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I just signed up for the new $34 20GB Unlimited Canada-wide Minutes plan and set it up to start on my next renewal. When I check in My Account, under upcoming payments it shows as 'Unlimited Quebec Minutes' instead of Canada Wide.

Any one else seeing this? I tried submitting a ticket but keep getting error messages when attempting to submit it.

My AccountMy Account

The advertised plan

Capture.JPG

36 REPLIES 36

geogolem
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Its advertised as Canada-Wide and all indications point to "Canada-Wide" until afer the plan change is submitted/scheduled. Then on the payments section it shows Quebec minutes...    

I have a feeling you won't get one. But would really like to hear their explanation of this glitch. I guess the question is this, because when you accepted this offer and it said nothing about "Quebec Only" in the offer, can you hold Public Mobile accountable for it?

mojorising
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I'm getting the same thing as well. I sent a message to a CS Agent asking what's up with that. No response as of yet.

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

This has been a hot topic in the last few days. You may need to reach out to a CS Agent to confirm and why this is happening. If it's a Quebec plan and you're not even in Quebec, this may be a glitch in the system.

To contact a Customer Service Agent, please click on the following link. 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Please be sure to keep an eye on the top right corner where you’ll see this icon show up.

Chalupa_Batman_0-1699113111692.png

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Yes this has been seen and talked about. Keep an eye out for this offer to stay around until your renewal on the 28th. If it stays (Black Friday might have some better offers even for existing customers) then remove and change to it again and maybe it will say Canada-wide messaging at that time. This is just another one of the constant glitches this place frequently has.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Tbone99 

if you don't want this plan, just cancel the plan change before renewal....then select something else if you want.

Need Help? Let's chat.