cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

310 2010 to Enmax still not working with PublicMobile?

GerryJet
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Why

4 REPLIES 4

HI @Chalupa_Batman 

no, your message wasn't deleted this time.   Sound like you think someone deleted yours.   As I said, I got trouble posting too.  So, at least in this case, I am pretty sure it was the smart AI somehow deleted the posts.

@hTideGnow wrote:

and @Chalupa_Batman  you don't have to be upset for not able post.  You were only asking for extra info , nothing major. And I provided you that 

I had the same issue that my post got to unmoderated items too.  It could be the number from the subject line.  I have to post the pic of my answer 

Ha. My post got deleted again!! LMAO. Too funny. All I was asking was for more information. And no, it's not in the unmoderated section. The problem is, this is becoming a problem for a lot of members here, including yourself that get deleted for no reason. Means there is a bug in the system or someone is wrongfully deleting them. Just saying. We spend a lot of time here helping others only to have our posts wrongfully deleted and not even get a PM saying why it was deleted. That I would say is a violation of the terms of service here under being respectful to all members of the forum. But eh, I'm sure this will be deleted too so... oh well.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

and @Chalupa_Batman  you don't have to be upset for not able post.  You were only asking for extra info , nothing major. And I provided you that 

I had the same issue that my post got to unmoderated items too.  It could be the number from the subject line.  I have to post the pic of my answer 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Screenshot_20240906-183646_Translate.jpg

Need Help? Let's chat.