cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: 310 2010 to Enmax still not working with PublicMobile?

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

and @Chalupa_Batman  you don't have to be upset for not able post.  You were only asking for extra info , nothing major. And I provided you that 

I had the same issue that my post got to unmoderated items too.  It could be the number from the subject line.  I have to post the pic of my answer 

2 REPLIES 2

HI @Chalupa_Batman 

no, your message wasn't deleted this time.   Sound like you think someone deleted yours.   As I said, I got trouble posting too.  So, at least in this case, I am pretty sure it was the smart AI somehow deleted the posts.

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

@hTideGnow wrote:

and @Chalupa_Batman  you don't have to be upset for not able post.  You were only asking for extra info , nothing major. And I provided you that 

I had the same issue that my post got to unmoderated items too.  It could be the number from the subject line.  I have to post the pic of my answer 

Ha. My post got deleted again!! LMAO. Too funny. All I was asking was for more information. And no, it's not in the unmoderated section. The problem is, this is becoming a problem for a lot of members here, including yourself that get deleted for no reason. Means there is a bug in the system or someone is wrongfully deleting them. Just saying. We spend a lot of time here helping others only to have our posts wrongfully deleted and not even get a PM saying why it was deleted. That I would say is a violation of the terms of service here under being respectful to all members of the forum. But eh, I'm sure this will be deleted too so... oh well.

Need Help? Let's chat.