cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Super User Access

Sullyy
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

So to all of you out there with androids, do you realize if you have bought your phone outright that your paying for your precious device with only half the capabilities that it can perform

I have a oneplus nord n30 and a Samsung A05 and I have both rooted and let me tell you it has been like night and day for the one plus and even better for the Samsung with all that bloatware... I'm pretty experienced with the process and am confident I won't totally make my phone in useable  but it took me a half dozen phones to experiment with that are no longer usable. But too all you android lovers here Give yourself admin rights and super User Access if you want full capabilities for your device that costs more then your used vehicle or rent. Having one rooted device and one non rooted device I think is key...  Let me know what Yas think on the rooting Topix in general and pros and cons for you.  And if any advice or help in rooting your device feel free to ask me on here or shoot me an email navillus2024@outlook.com and I would be more than happy to guide you or help in any way.  

Chicago for now y'all 

0 REPLIES 0
Need Help? Let's chat.