cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

30 dollar referal bonus

debbie1959
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I refered a new subscriber and have not seen the 6x5 dollar bonus added also I have not received the SMS for the more is merrier rewards. THanks 

CS _agent gave me this ref #40562175

7 REPLIES 7

@Dgraziani wrote:

I literally just got this text ten minutes ago I am excited to see if anyone would use my code

You should check with family and friends to see if you can convince them to activate an account with PM using your referral code. Even just someone walking down the street is fair game. Asking on this Community Forum if anyone wants your referral code is kinda...frowned upon.

Dgraziani
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I literally just got this text ten minutes ago I am excited to see if anyone would use my code

Meow
Mayor / Maire

$5x6 starts as of next year.

As for Holiday Bonus, either try to send 'YES' through SMS to 4911 or contact CSA.

But it looks like you already created a ticket so it will be handled accordingly.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@debbie1959 

If a customer support agent already provided a ticket number for this inquiry, go back into your private message mailbox and respond with reference to that reference number.

I'm sure it will all work out for you.

walker1
Mayor / Maire

@debbie1959 

The $5 credit for the 6 months won't start showing up in your account until January.

To get your free gifts, try texting YES to 4911, then you'll probably get them put in to your account.  Good luck.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

According to the terms and conditions.

Credit will be applied within the first week of each month, starting in January.

• Customer will receive a $5 bill credit/month for 6 months, for a total of $30 as long as the referred friend stays with us
Need Help? Let's chat.