cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2gb add on

lisa67
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi 

I accepted the 2gb add on for Christmas but my profile only shows 1 GB is there any problems with the offer. I accepted it  on Dec 21 2021. Thanks for the help. Be safe 

Lisa

10 REPLIES 10

@lisa67 wrote:

Thanks I will try that and contact tech support. Have a great day and be safe

@lisa67   what bonus add-on shows up in the My Data & Add-ons section in My Account?

lisa67
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks I will try that and contact tech support. Have a great day and be safe

sunflowershine
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@lisa67 How did you accept the Christmas bonus? Did you reply the text message by typing "YES"? You normally would get a confirmation text regarding the bonus has been added to your account.

Meow
Mayor / Maire

There is no way you could see only 1GB if Holiday bonus was correctly applied to your account.

You should see this unless you are seeing some other offer from previous years? Provide screenshot for use to troubleshoot.

Meow_0-1642638514700.png

Spudster
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@lisa67 

Customer Support Agents can help.  There are 2 ways to reach them:

1. Create a support ticket by clicking  here , then type Support Ticket, then select Contact Us, then select the topic that more closely matches your requestThen click  Click here to submit a ticket , or,

1. Send a private message to them by clicking here  

You’ll see their reply in your Community private mailbox in the envelope to the left of your avatar.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@lisa67 

Are you referring to the PM More is Merrier promo for the one time 2gb data and 500 minutes international calling?

Login to your Self Serve account and check in My Data & Add-ons.

When you use up your monthly data, it will start drawing from the one time 2gb data.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@lisa67 : Are you on the $25 plan? Do you use very much data? If you got the text and replied to it then as above you should at least see the 500 minutes unless you do a lot of calling out of country.

If not then you'll want to contact the CSA's to have them added. Take screenshots before just in case.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@lisa67 

Any chance you have been here for couple years and you have data bonus from other years as well?

Can you send us a screenshot with the Add-on on your My Data & Add-ons section on your My Account-> Overview Tab?  The 2 holiday bonus should show: 

2GB one-time data bonus

500 one-time Int'l LD bonus

Anonymous
Not applicable

@lisa67 

go sign in to Self-Serve, to review your account history usage, maybe you use it they 1 gb and you have left the another 1gb. check it out.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@lisa67    There's usually only one line for the 2GB holiday gift which should read 2048 MB and not 1024 MB.

Need Help? Let's chat.