cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2GBBonus

Nibor
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I just signed up for the $35 plan last week and entered the 2GBBonus at sign-up. On my self serve page it says that the 2GBBONUS is ‘one-time’ but I thought it was going to be on-going every month as long as I stayed with PM. If I am right how do I fix this? There is nothing listed under the ‘my promotions’ tab. Thanks

3 REPLIES 3

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Nibor   if you joined last week, there should be two 2GB bonus data you got

1. The 2GB from Christmas bonus, which will show under My Data & Add-ons

2. The reoccuring 2GB data which will show up under My Promotion.

Usually that would be added within 72 hours.  If you joined  late last week , it could be delayed due to the holiday.  I suggest you to wait another  2 days.  if still not show there, then open a ticket with PM.    Click on the Bubble on the lower right or directly at : https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.
Follow these these to get to ticket open page quicker:

1. Type: Missing promotion
  2. Click: My bonus is missin
  3. Then click "Contact Us" ,
  4. then click "Click here to submit a ticket"
  5. you will then direct to another page to open ticket.

After ticket is submitted, make sure to check your Community Inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically for response from PM's CS Agent

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Nibor 

Did you change plans at all?

Terms and conditions below:

Offer Details / legal:

Activate on any plan $35 or more and get a free 2GB recurring data bonus for a limited time.

Offer available to new customers who activate online.

2GB recurring data bonus will be applied to activations on $35, $40, $50 and $70 rate plans with the use of the promo code. Offer excludes $15 and $25 rate plans. Bonus data will expire if the account becomes inactive or the rate plan is changed.

Please note it may take up to 2 business days for bonus data to be applied.

This promotion is not stackable with other in-market offers.

This offer is subject to change without notice.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Nibor wrote:

I just signed up for the $35 plan last week and entered the 2GBBonus at sign-up. On my self serve page it says that the 2GBBONUS is ‘one-time’ but I thought it was going to be on-going every month as long as I stayed with PM. If I am right how do I fix this? There is nothing listed under the ‘my promotions’ tab. Thanks

@Nibor if this was the promo, than yes, it is supposed to be ongoing with this same plan:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/fs2020

I think you may be looking at the Christmas 2GB bonus Public Mobile gave away this December. You should also see 500 minutes listed as well.

If you don't see your ongoing data addon, and you did activate online as per terms and conditions, inquire with CSA's about this.

CSA contact methods founds here:  https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/contact-a-moderator

Need Help? Let's chat.