cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan payment

Wintersport2021
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I purchased a new months payment via a recharge code xxxxxxxxc with an order number 

Xxxxxxxxcx. The same way I set this plan in the first place. I have been told this was excepted but Now my plan is cancelled why

5 REPLIES 5

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Wintersport2021 wrote:

I purchased a new months payment via a recharge code xxxxxxxxc with an order number 

Xxxxxxxxcx. The same way I set this plan in the first place. I have been told this was excepted but Now my plan is cancelled why

@Wintersport2021  what do you mean by 'cancelled' ?

If your services are working, and you are looking at Expired and/or Suspended messages showing on your Self Serve account, and your renewal is tomorrow; than you can ignore those messages showing. This is part of your account renewal process.

Are your services NOT working?

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Hi @Wintersport2021 , 

Recharge code? do you mean Voucher?

So, it was working when you first activated?   It works for a month and then you used this to renew on the 2nd month and failed and the plan is now suspended?  Where you got the voucher/recharge code?  How long you got it?  Some Voucher needs 24 hours to active 

@Dunkman 

Would you do the honours? Please and thank you.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Wintersport2021 wrote:

I purchased a new months payment via a recharge code xxxxxxxxx with an order number xxxxxxxxxxx. The same way I set this plan in the first place. I have been told this was excepted but Now my plan is cancelled why

@Wintersport2021 

PLEASE, go into your initial post IMMEDIATELY and edit the post to REMOVE the recharge code and order number. (at least xxxxxx them out as I've done above)

If these numbers haven't been used by you, you risk someone using them.  (indeed, it may have already occurred since you posted them on a public forum)

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Wintersport2021 

You best edit out the recharge code in case it didn't add properly....this is a public forum. Click the 3 dots at the top right corner of your post.

Edit:

When was your renewal date? When did you purchase the recharge payment? You most likely need to log into your self serve account and check the balance. If your available funds cover your plan amount then you need to force the payment system to take your payment. Go to the plans or usage page. Click on the lost/stolen feature. Suspend your service. Log out/in. Resume your service. Your plan should automatically reactivate.

Need Help? Let's chat.