cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2GBBONUS promo

violin
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Does the Promo code for the 2GB have to be entered during the activation? I activated last week on the 29th but never asked for the code. Chat rep told me it takes 2 days to add. It has been 4 days now and it still tells me I am not eligible for the 2GB. Any ideas?

11 REPLIES 11

@violin Yes, PM has been been very understanding in terms of missed promo code.

Hope you like the service so far.

violin
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I contacted the customer service, they opened up a ticket and applied the promo code as promised 🙂 I am a happy camper. Thank you all. you have been very helpful 🙂

@pdedecker 

the promo code is a box on Page 4 of the activation 

E-Activation-Step4_Codes

If you have missed it, you can try to open a ticket with PM Support and they might be kind enough to apply it back for you.

To open ticket with PM:

1. For faster response (2-48 hours), Click on the bubble in the lower right to request CS Agent assistance, or use this direct link: https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start with typing "Submit a ticket", click "Contact Us", click "Other" from the choices, click "Click here to submit a ticket". Then follow to complete the ticket submission.

2. Or you can Send a private message to the CS Agent here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox, envelope on the top right, after ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply and work with you  via messaging there

pdedecker
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I also was not prompted to enter the code when I activated my SIM and plan. A live agent suggested I contact CS_Agent in a private message to explain the situation. According to the first agent, "they are empowered to resolve [my] request".

@Luddite 

Nice one!

@Aaron_munroe5 

Congrats on your first one!

@violin 

As suggested contact customer support and ask them to add he promo code to your account. As long as you followed all the other terms and conditions the shouldn't be an issue for the CSA to do this for you.

@Anonymous 

Just to reiterate @computergeek541 's post.....entering your email and activating with the same one is not necessary to qualify for this promotion.

@Aaron_munroe5 

Your post is correct but you can just drop the suggestion of cancelling the account as it may lead to a customer doing so thinking a refund might be possible. Otherwise keep contriuting we are happy to see you learning and participating.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@violin 

if you miss it to put it promo Code at activation then you need to Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, and Explain your issue to they can solve your issue, they are nice Service Team they will help you 100%. and them will check it and Add for you.

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,and Submit a Ticket,

Spoiler
  • Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,Click Here link,to get started. Type,, Ticket ,, Click ,, Contact Us ,, Select your issue ,,
    Click here to submit a ticket↗↗.

• or you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, by Click Here link,
  • please include in your message,
  • phone number,
  • account number, 
  • account 4 digit pin,
  • Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
  • During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:
    • Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST

Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck..

for new customers who activate online.only, To get  2GB of monthly bonus data for Free* when you activations on $35, $40, $50, $70 rate plans, for that Promo code for 2GB ,  2GBBONUS , that monthly bonus for 2GB no expires but you have to keep your plan and if you changed your plan you will lost the promo 2GB,just to you know.

put it the email for it and the same email when you do a new activate, Here link,

Aaron_munroe5
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

The promo is only for new activations and is when activating the account and only with 35$ Plan or higher. Use the bubble below to contact csa (customer service agent) they should be able to do something for you on theyr end as you should of been eligible for it on your activation as long as you are on a 35$ or higher plan.another way would be to close this account (but would loose your number and require new sim) and activate a new account using the promo code upon activation with the 35$ or higher plan 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@violin wrote:

now and it still tells me I am not eligible for the 2GB. Any ideas?

Did you ask the CS Agent again and they told you that you are not eligible?  which plan do you have? 

To be eligible, you have to activate a plan $35 and above and you have to activate the plan online and not in-store

@Triguy wrote:

According to the terms and conditions, you are supposed to submit your email and request the code.

For this promotion, there is no requirement to enter an e-mail address on the Public Mobile website. Doing that only provides the customer with information that gets e-mailed. The code would still work during an online activation even if skipping that step.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

According to the terms and conditions, you are supposed to submit your email and request the code.

Submit a ticket to a CSA 

Here’s when and how to contact our Customer Support Agents:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to our Agents. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to our Agents by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.
Need Help? Let's chat.