cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$25 referral ($5 for 5 months) Do I still get the 1 point for every month?

Jessica7
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Did not know this promo was on, but got a text saying "Thanks for referring a friend, You will get $5 for every month you friend is with us for up to $25). I see in my account I have received a $5 credit, but I am wondering will I still get the 1 point for every month my friend stays with Public Mobile? Or do I just get the $5 for 5 months and that is it?

I only see the $5 credit added to my account, nothing in the rewards section.

(This is my first "Refer a friend", so not sure how this all works)

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3

@Jessica7 wrote:

Ok great thanks, I will wait a bit and see if the 1Point registers in MyRewards.

The $25 in credits is in addition to the points and isn't meant to penalize the customer for referring someone. If it replaced the one point per 30 days (which it doesn't), that could lead to a situation in which the customer didn't want the promotion. So, it's not a matter of "if".  The 1 point not being there would be an indication of a problem (or the referred customer suspended the account/is no longer a customer),

Jessica7
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Ok great thanks, I will wait a bit and see if the 1Point registers in MyRewards.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

@Jessica7   Yes, you will still get the regular 1Point every month.  The $5 x 5 months is an EXTRA bonus

You might not see the 1Point yet as it seems like it always come on My Rewards late.  You might have to give it some time to show up

Need Help? Let's chat.