cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

25.00$ 3G plan mistake?

mathieuff
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Both my wife and I just switched from another service provider to the 25.00$ 3G plan advertised on the Public Mobile website where it clearly states the following:

mathieuff_0-1670360850158.png

Yet, we both got the same plan purchase confirmation email stating that the plan only has 500MB data: 

mathieuff_1-1670360901733.png

I logged a ticket but have yet to hear from Public. Anyone have a suggestion as to what we can do at this point? 

10 REPLIES 10

statusquo
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Yes I think definitely less service from reps compared to others or the time involved in submitting ta ticket and waiting for them to get back to you is most likely to be the most annoying part if something goes wrong.

I don't mind some of these things as long as my service doesn't suffer too many glitches and so far I don't have anything to complain about and only needed to contact the reps once for a non service issue.

I gather you're correct, @statusquo 

The old mantra they used to display still applies:

HALIMACS_0-1670368697568.png

statusquo

That long a wait to update important information isn't really a good way to go about doing business.  I expect there's less resources available for public mobile to spend on keeping everything up-to-date as it is a budget carrier.

Agree @statusquo 

However, at the rate things happen around here, it should take them another 8 to 12 months to update that.

🤣🤣🤣

statusquo

Thank you and that would explain it then but now public mobile should update the template if it no longer applies for this plan.  

@statusquo  @mathieuff  it is an  old template. the plan used to be 500 Mb only and an additional 500Mb with Autopay enabled.  Since summer, PM has made it easier, there is no longer the need of Autopay to get the full 1Gb,  PM just set the 1GB as a standard now, .except in many places , PM still using old templates here and ther

statusquo

I see where your confusion comes from as the screenshot only shows 500MB data and not 1GB as expected in your plan.  It must be some sort of an error.

mathieuff
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Apparently Public replies by private message here and not by email or text like I was expecting.  The issue is resolved!  😀

Outdoorsman
Mayor / Maire

@mathieuff hi it comes with 1 gig per cycle  that is an old template that they are using in their welcome email 

Need Help? Let's chat.