cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$24 dollar plan for loyalty customer

fisher2023
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi guys. 

I have $34 plan right now. But I am working from home right now. So I don't needs too much data. I want to switch to $24 4G data plan, which is only for new active customer. So do you guys know how it works if i would like to change my plan to $24. 

7 REPLIES 7

fisher2023

thanks for letting me know about the bonus data. but I don't need too much data. 

I just want to lower my monthly payment. it doe not work I guess.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@fisher2023 

If you downgrade your plan. You will loss the bonus data if you are on the old Legacy Rewards system but if you are on the Points Rewards. The $24 plan are only for new members.

fisher2023

thanks, I get it.   

Valid point @fisher2023  But I'm sure you know by now, the Legacy Rewards program is being axed by Public Mobile. Loyalty doesn't mean anything anymore. If you really want to keep your number, follow my previous suggestions. 

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@fisher2023  As @Chalupa_Batman  try first asking support some have been able to get the new activation only plans just by asking for it . Typically thou it’s easy to get if its upgrade in plan spend not a downgrade in plan spend . That said there is the 20GB for $29 . That you can change to is support won’t help . That will save you $60 a year and remember to change plan for next renewal and not immediately or you lose money on your current cycle . pm is pre paid and no refunds / pro rating 

Change plan in 3 easy clicks

Handy1_0-1711569616101.jpeg

Once you find plan you want be sure to (change on renewal )So you don’t lose money on current cycle

fisher2023

thank you, but I have to keep this number. and also I am 7 years loyal customer. I  don't want to  create a new number account. 

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hello @fisher2023 

First, please remove Jade from your post, that is not required nor suggested.

I'd suggest clicking on the chat bubble down below in the bottom right corner and type Customer Service Agent and ask them very nicely to see what they'll do. This plan is meant for new customers. 50/50 chance they may help you but usually downgrading isn't an option especially when it's for new customers. Worse case, if you don't care about your number, you can always start a new plan to get it. Or you can port out then port back in but that's time consuming. Easier just to get a new number.

Need Help? Let's chat.