cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

15GB for $40

schubbuc
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi,

I look after my wife's phone account and I had planned on getting her the new 15GB for $40 on her next renewal.  I had that all set up but then she ran out of data so I thought to change her to the new plan right away but after I cancelled the renewal of the new plan and was about to impliment the 15GB for $40 I realized that I wouldn't get the rewards of $10 off that she gets every month so I thought I would just wait a day.  However I think I forgot to put the new plan back in place and so it might have renewed back to the old 5GB for $40.  However, I can't check as the self-service is down.  Is there anyway I can change this to the new 15GB for $40 or do I have to wait until the next cycle?  Thanks!

4 REPLIES 4

schubbuc
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thank you very much everyone for your quick responses!

ZuckMark
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Yeah, but if you change it right way YOU WILL HAVE TO PAY again because was YOUR MISTAKE!

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@schubbuc 

Right now with the system outage you will just have to wait or try contacting customer support. Since they are overwhelmed at the moment if you wait a day or two when hopefully everything is working again and appeal to them to change your wife's plan over to the $40/15gb plan they will probably be willing to do it given the current issues.

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Currently Nobody has access to My Account, Rewards nor 611.

Only access to PM is calling 1-855-478-2542. I do not know if you can do any plan change through that access, never tried but you can hear balance and add funds to your account.

Unfortunately EVERYTHING is currently down at PM.

You can contact agent for assistance with your particular question but I bet wait time will be way too long as everybody tries to get some help. Good luck.

- Send a private message to the CSA - agent by clicking Here

Need Help? Let's chat.