cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

15GB 40$ Text Sms Offer

Yatti420
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I was sent the text sms offer for $40 15GB of the new 4g data but it doesn't appear that the plan has updated via my account. I tried clearing cache aswell. can you please help. Thanks. 

13 REPLIES 13

@Yatti420   Ok then, looks like you found your solution.  That means you'll get switched to the new plan on your next renewal on December 10.  More or less.

hi @Yatti420 don't click change plan now, it will charge you the new plan immediately and your current cycle would be wasted 

you said the new plan is worse.. how is that?? the new plan are generally better.    The 12GB code is not good, its only 12 months.  The new plan have no end date

Yatti420

I had to manually commit to the change to get the $40 for 15gb 4G. I accepted Nov 1 and it didn't update on my renewal of the 11th. Glad it is fixed now. Thanks. 

@Yatti420   Just schedule the change for your next renewal date.  If you switch now, you'll be charged right away and lose what you have left in your current plan. That'll be a waste.

Yatti420

Ok I found it. If I change now will I have to pay twice? 

Yatti420

Whoops lol I selected myself as a solution. I should point out the text indicates 15GB at $40 with no 12 month restriction so it appears the plans are worse now then what I was offered. 

Hi @Yatti420 if you replied YES to the text, then it will

has the new cycle started yet?  if yes, then login to my account with Private or Incognito browser mode, you should see it 

if your new cycle not here yet,  login My Account and go to thr change plan page and it will show that a new plan is scheduled 

Yatti420

It said it would automatically update upon next billing cycle? That doesn't appear to be the case? I have to do it manually? 

Quigley
Mayor / Maire

@Yatti420   Make sure that your looking at the 4G speed plans.  You might be looking at the 3g plans.

There's two $40 plans to choose from. It's the second one.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @Yatti420 ,  they now also have a $45/20GB plan.  Make sure you use the yellow arrows to scroll down to see the full list of plans

kaytus
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Yatti420 or try to use incognito mode 

kaytus
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Yatti420

Use the arrow to scroll through the plan offers.

It the next one behind it!

There's two $40 plans offered back to back.

Outdoorsman
Mayor / Maire

@Yatti420 hi just use the scroll down arrow in the plan section to scroll through all available plans and set up plan for next renewal 

Need Help? Let's chat.