cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

15$ plan

Rayanjo
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have purchased a 15 $ monthly plan with 100 mints outgoing calls and unlimited incoming calls 

I didn't use 15 mints of it and just received a text that only 10 mints remaining now I am skeptical does the100 mints plan for both incoming, outgoing calls? 

it hasn't been long since I have started the service

8 REPLIES 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Rayanjo wrote:

Thanks for your reply 

Yes I did around 8 mints

Are you adding up 8 minutes on your phone from when you renewed or are you going to the self-serve usage and adding the minutes there from when you renewed? And as mentioned the usage numbers need to rounded up to the next minute. So a call listed showing 2:13 will be counted as rounded up to 3.

Call billing is usually rounded up to the next full minute. It seems to depend on the service area, sometimes it's billed by the second but don't count on it. 

Incoming voicemails don't count towards minutes but outgoing calls to voicemail (to listen to your messages or whatever) does count towards minutes.

You can access your voicemail from any number (if you know your own number and PIN) without using your minutes.

You can also choose the "short voice prompt" option while in your voicemail menus or memorize the menu buttons so you don't have to waste as much time listening to the frustratingly slow computer babble.

You can purchase a Long Distance Add-on to cover any calls which exceed your Plan allocation.  The Add-on minutes will only be used after all Plan minutes are gone and they will continue to rollover indefinitely (across billing cycles) until they all get used or the account is terminated. 

Your next best options are. To change your calling habits (maybe get people to call you back) or to spend the extra $5 or $10 difference on an Unlimited Talk plan. 

@Rayanjo 

The PM minute counter is usually fairly accurate.  

If you are certain that you only used 8 minutes, then you should contact moderator to explain your situation. 

Here is PM's policy:

Talk minutes are counted whenever you make or receive calls on your phone. Talk time is calculated from the start of a call to when it is disconnected, and includes ring time and call routing. Total call time is always rounded up to the nearest minute. Please note that calls to voicemail and forwarding calls will use plan minutes.

Send a private message to moderator through the following link :

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

sunflowershine
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Rayanjo You can get an add-on 500 Canada-wide Long Distance minutes with $5 only. Unused minutes will be carried forward until used up. 

Rayanjo

Thanks for your reply 

Yes I did around 8 mints

Rayanjo

Thanks for your reply, actually No I have bought it This August 2019 

and also I reviewed. My usage and yes it is less than 8 mints.  so how can I fix this problem for the upcoming months

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Rayanjo wrote:

I have purchased a 15 $ monthly plan with 100 mints outgoing calls and unlimited incoming calls 

I didn't use 15 mints of it and just received a text that only 10 mints remaining now I am skeptical does the100 mints plan for both incoming, outgoing calls? 

it hasn't been long since I have started the service

If you got the plan back in March when it came out then you will have got a previous version of this plan. It wasn't until a month or so later that they added the unlimited incoming.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Rayanjo 

I have the same plan and it is unlimted incoming minutes.  100 minutes outgoing.  

However, the counter counts up to nearest minute (not seconds).  Call forwarding and checking voice mail also counts as minutes.  

You can check your usage history in your self service account to check also.  

Need Help? Let's chat.