cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$15 bill credit

Adiilahk
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi,

Does anyone know how do I credit my bill with $15? I used to be able to do it from the rewards page but cant seem to access it anymore. I can only see US roaming under add-ons. 

Thanks

8 REPLIES 8

Adiilahk

Thanks i just downloaded the app. It's so much easier

RavingRaven
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Adiilahk 

You can redeem using the web browser as well. Just "X" out the " Go to my rewards" pop up as indicated by @computergeek541 and use the drop down menu in your account to access your rewards account.

A $15 bill credit redemption will automatically reactivate a suspended account if the $15 credit meets the threshold of your plan amount in your available funds.

Adiilahk

Thanks for your prompt response. I just saw the option under payment as you mentioned. Ill add it next month as ive just paid my july bill

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Adiilahk 

I just redeem my $15. Login to the PM app then to Rewards>if you have 15 points or more then to browse catalogue>scroll down to 15 points.

Adiilahk

Ok thanks. Ive been using the browser all this time. I'll try the app

@hairbag1 wrote:

@Adiilahk 

log in to your PM account / Payments...look to the right to find "Add Funds with Debit / Credit"

The customer is asking about points redemption.

@Adiilahk wrote:

Does anyone know how do I credit my bill with $15? I used to be able to do it from the rewards page but cant seem to access it anymore. I can only see US roaming under add-ons. 

The $15 bill credit is still in the list.  Go into the app, but when the pop up about welcoming you to points pops up, close that (don't click on the visit my rewards box as that will unnecessarily force you to log in using a web browser).  In the app, select the Rewards option at the bottom of the page and then on Browse Catalog.  

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Adiilahk 

log in to your PM account / Payments...look to the right to find "Add Funds with Debit / Credit"

OR,...

log in to your account / Rewards / Visit My Rewards / If you have at least 15 points, you can select the 15 Point Bill Credit.

Need Help? Let's chat.