cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

15 GB offer through text message

Dausha
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, I got 15 GB 4G speed offer for $26/month through a text.  I currently have a 1GB data, unlimited US/Canada talk and text plan for $25/month. If I reply YES to this offer, does it ADD to my current plan ie I would now pay $51/month?  Or does it replace my current plan and just give me more data and I pay $26/month for 15GB 4G data, unlimited US/Canada talk and text?

Thank you,

Dausha

9 REPLIES 9

Dausha

Thanks so much!

@Dausha  No you will keep that the same . I thought you were saying you had a CAN /US roaming plan . On that case you lose that in favour of new plan but you will still have international unlimited text and Canada wide calling . And keep any long distance add ons you currently have 

No, you'll KEEP unlimited talk and texting.   No worries there @Dausha 

Switch away to the new offering if you want more data - it's a GREAT opportunity.

@Dausha No, you'll keep the talk and text. Everything is the same except you're getting more data and faster data. 

Dausha

Thanks for your reply! Sorry, I have a Unlimited Canada-wide Talk, and Unlimited International Text with my $25 1GB 3Gspeed current plan. So you are saying I will lose this Talk & Text portion that is part of my current plan if I agree to the 15GB data offer?

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Dausha wrote:

Hi, I got 15 GB 4G speed offer for $26/month through a text.  I currently have a 1GB data, unlimited US/Canada talk and text plan for $25/month. If I reply YES to this offer, does it ADD to my current plan ie I would now pay $51/month?  Or does it replace my current plan and just give me more data and I pay $26/month for 15GB 4G data, unlimited US/Canada talk and text?

Can you screenshot your Plan Details for us @Dausha ?  I'm trying to reconcile which plan you're on which has 1GB data with unlimited US/Canada talk and text for $25/month.

I believe you are on the standard offering $25 plan, which gives unlimited calling within Canada and unlimited international texting and 1 GB data for use within Canada.

If you find 1GB doesn't cut it, the offering is a great one which you may wish to consider.

DennyCrane
Mayor / Maire

The $25 plan you have is not unlimited Canada/US talk. It's unlimited talk to/from Canada only. You may have a long distance add-on (e.g. 500 minutes), which will carry over if you change to the new plan.

Frequent_flyer
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

If understand your reply, International texting/MMS are not included in the $26/month for 15GB at 4G speed promo for existing customers?

The promo is only good for intra Canada calling and texting?

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Dausha  If you reply YES it will replace your current plan and you will lose the CAN/US feature you have now . But you will keep your old rewards 

Need Help? Let's chat.