cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

100 min limit!

Sasan100200
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello, I have 100 min limit plan on my simcard and when sb call me also inside the Canada my limited minutes start dedusting and it is so wierd to me, how can I fix this problem?

Thanks

11 REPLIES 11

CountyDownIeUk
Mayor / Maire

You will see inbound calls in your usage. 

But the ways to check are. 

1. Look at your over view. Say you have 80 minutes left...what does it say after an inbound call?

Should still say  80.....test yourself. 

2. Keep in mind outbound 800 calls should be free. Then do a usage search from your last renewal date for outbound calls, to today. How many minutes did you use?. Does that match the minutes left in your overview? 

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Sasan100200 

All outgoing calls will be deducted from the 100 minutes including calling your VM.

All incoming calls will not be deducted from your 100 minutes but will be shown in your account.

The text message maybe sent by error.

15? Or 10 minutes? I only know 10 left. How long have you had this plan? If you've had it since it was first introduced then the 10 minutes left would be correct.

HI @Sasan100200 

tell us two more things:

1. what is your current plan?  $15? or $13?

2. Can you post a screenshot from your My Account?  It should show the usage clearly in pie chart

Sasan100200
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I had 5 min out going calls and 80 min incoming calls and I am getting the massage that I have only 15 min left in my plan!, I can see all info in my account 

Meow
Mayor / Maire

If you are on $15 Plan, all incoming calls are unlimited.

Can you show us where do you see minutes deducting on incoming calls.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

@Sasan100200- The testing mentioned is for incoming...not outgoing.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Sasan100200 

are you on the $15 plan with unlimited incoming calls?  the feature is still there

If you suspect that it was deducted , make a test call

Login to My Account, check the outgoing calls minute you have from the front page of My Account, then call yourself from another phone , maybe let it goes for 5 mins.    

Then log back into My Account and confirm the outgoing minutes 

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

Be aware that when you check voicemail..that will also use up somma your minutes also.

For folks on the $15 / 30 day plan...good idea to consider getting the $5 / 500 minutes of Canada wide calling add-on. The add-on minutes will take over if you run outta regular plan minutes. If you have any add-on minutes remaining at renewal...those add-on minutes will roll over to next month. Unused add-on minutes will stay on your account until you use them up...even if that takes several months or longer.

Good to have if you're on the plan with limited calling minutes.

ongom
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

If you are sure that your minutes are being deducted and your plan says it shouldnt, I would advise that you contact public mobile.

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@Sasan100200 hi where do you see your minutes deducted , the main page in your self serve is the most accurate 

Need Help? Let's chat.