cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$10 reward for using friend referral code

Kokoeye403
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Where can I look to confirm the credit has been added? Thanks!

7 REPLIES 7

HI@Auntycj 

it take 72 hours for PM to put the money into your account's Available Fund.  It  has been 72 hours yet?  Check My Account and see any available fund

If not, open ticket with CS agent:

at : https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

First type  My rewards are missing,
Select "Public Points"
click on "Refer A friend",
then click on "Yes, I'm the referred customer',
finally click "Click here to submit a ticket" . 
Another page will open and just follow: .

After ticket is submitted, make sure to check your Community Inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically for response from PM

If you have problems submitting a ticket, you can open ticket by private message (but this can take longer):

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Auntycj

I checked. I paid the full amount on my first billing cycle, have nothing in my rewards and nothing has been "redeemed". My upcoming bill is also for the full amount. No $10 referral bonus to be seen. Anywhere else they may have hidden it? Or do i need to specifically ask for it? I'll ask my friend if she got the $1 reward on her end.

@Auntycj- Go back to the starting of your account payment history. It should be there. It may have already been used up on your last renewal.

Auntycj

I'm not seeing a $10 referral reward even though I used a friend's code. I got a $5 "welcome gift". I wonder if they played a switcheroo and gave me that instead?

porcupine
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

go in to my account and check there

CountyDownIeUk
Mayor / Maire

@Kokoeye403 

The $10 shows in My Account, transactions. They say 72 hours but is usually next day. 

The referral shows immediately in My Rewards, referrals. 

For the referral a cha  ching text is also received. 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Hi @Kokoeye403  are you the newly joined, the one before referred?

The $10 will be on your account within 72 hours.  So, login to My Account after 3 days, you should see $10 showing as Available Fund

for your friend who referred you, if he login to My Rewards site, he should see one extra friend referrals show up on his list within couple days

Enjoy

Need Help? Let's chat.